Respected Person says Jets are a couple players from Super Bowl

doggystyle

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya know DS if you want to come across like a schmuck it your business.

But to disrespect your dad by bringing his name into a post like that

just makes you a POS.

SFF...

If you don't like this guy IGNORE him. Why launch a personal attack at him? He made fun of the Jets. Easy to ignore if he pisses you off.

These witch hunts with everyone telling me who to ban -- they are getting old.

SFF...

If you don't like this guy IGNORE him. Why launch a personal attack at him? He made fun of the Jets. Easy to ignore if he pisses you off.

These witch hunts with everyone telling me who to ban -- they are getting old.

I'm glad you came on now. Did I ever pm or email you and tell you who

to ban?????? I wish you would straighten out your sacred cow about that.

If you remember our discussion and it was only once and it had a different

subject matter.

And I'll tell you now if you don't cool your sacred cow you are going

to have to ban me because he isn't going to keep hijacking everyone's

thread as long as I am on this board.

In fact if anyone is telling you who to ban they should be man enough

to step up to the plate on the board and not hide behind the pm's.

I'm glad you came on now. Did I ever pm or email you and tell you who

to ban?????? I wish you would straighten out your sacred cow about that.

If you remember our discussion and it was only once and it had a different

subject matter.

And I'll tell you now if you don't cool your sacred cow you are going

to have to ban me because he isn't going to keep hijacking everyone's

thread as long as I am on this board.

In fact if anyone is telling you who to ban they should be man enough

to step up to the plate on the board and not hide behind the pm's.

JFF -

I am glad that you feel comfortable blasting me. I really am glad. I am staring at a server bill that needs to be paid and your are really making this decision easy.

How old are you guys? You are all acting like children. It pains me to say that.

Tx is my sacred cow? Tx is pissed off at me, we delete his last fight and he blasts me for censorship. You guys are pissed off at me because I won't ban Tx. Should I just ban everyone? This is a thread started by a Jets fan. You called him a POS. He was joking around. If you don't think the thread is funny just ignore it.

I had someone tell me today that if I just banned Tx these problems would go away. But threads like this would still exist. Where does the witch hunt end?

It ends when I say **** it and don't pay the server bill.

I had someone tell me today that if I just banned Tx these problems would go away. But threads like this would still exist. Where does the witch hunt end?

The difference is that this guy has 34 stupid flame posts and TX has over 10,000.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not telling you to ban anybody. I'm very aware that this is your place and we're guests, here.

Just don't be surprised when some of us get too sick of it, and decide to leave.

I dont think its necessary to ban anyone, but trolling should be against the rules.

he blasts me for censorship.

You censor any politics discussion which is perfectly acceptable. Censoring trolls should be just acceptable.

JFF -

I am glad that you feel comfortable blasting me. I really am glad. I am staring at a server bill that needs to be paid and your are really making this decision easy.

How old are you guys? You are all acting like children. It pains me to say that.

Tx is my sacred cow? Tx is pissed off at me, we delete his last fight and he blasts me for censorship. You guys are pissed off at me because I won't ban Tx. Should I just ban everyone? This is a thread started by a Jets fan. You called him a POS. He was joking around. If you don't think the thread is funny just ignore it.

For the love of mercy, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

I've been a member of this board since the first day it was launched (thanks Garb).

I have never once changed my style of posting (and those who know me from another board, can see I am consistent).

If those few thin-skinned individuals (I think there are 2 of them) that really want me off this board, I will leave if it makes Phil's life easier.

People, the guy (along with the mods) has busted his chops to establish one of the best message boards on the net and we have this kind of foolish bickering?

I hope I get this post in before I'm involved in my 4th locked thread for the day.

JFF -

Max don't lay any guilt trips on me. All I said was get him to cool it.

And don't get me wrong I respect what you have done for this site.

I just can't believe that everyday guys are complaining on the board

about him and all you do is blame the Jet fans. I would hate to go

to war with you.

If you are going to give up the site to protect a Pats fan then you

are a bigger man than I.

The difference is that this guy has 34 stupid flame posts and TX has over 10,000.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not telling you to ban anybody. I'm very aware that this is your place and we're guests, here.

Just don't be surprised when some of us get too sick of it, and decide to leave.

Take a good look in the mirror Bob, and we'll leave it at that.

Fair enough?

I've been a member of this board since the first day it was launched (thanks Garb).

I have never once changed my style of posting (and those who know me from another board, can see I am consistent).

If those few thin-skinned individuals (I think there are 2 of them) that really want me off this board, I will leave if it makes Phil's life easier.

People, the guy (along with the mods) has busted his chops to establish one of the best message boards on the net and we have this kind of foolish bickering?

I hope I get this post in before I'm involved in my 4th locked thread for the day.

bye bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

I think that anybody who doesn't post with intelligence, jets-relevancy and insight should be bsnned forthwith.

Just my .02 cents.

Let's raise the standards around here, ok?

On an unrelated note, I met this chick today who seemed really cool and she invited me to her place for pimm's cups & truffles so i went wit her and when i get there i notice she has these pulleys on her ceiling and i ask her what it is and she says it's for fun for erotic fun and then she goes to the bathroom and comes out wearing nothing but a pith helmet and starts throwing gummy bears at me. Strange day. Thankfully the weekend is here!

My dad told me that the Jets are just a QB, RB, couple WR's, TE, G, OT, DT, DE from being in the top half of the NFL and having a chance at a wild card, which would give them an outside shot at the Super Bowl. I'm jacked up.

He forgot to mention they also need a Coach and GM.

Okay, this is 100% not my business at all, but this crap is getting out of hand. TX (or Garb, or Alk, or SIHK) posts crap and bashes the Jets - he's a Pats fan, of course he does. Jets fans post crap bashing the Pats - we're Jets fans, of course we do. In the end you know what - let me tell you what, it's a message board on the world wide web. Nothing more, nothing less. A community of people in some ways - yes, but still a message board. Is the fact that TX Pats fans make fun of the Jets more important, more life threating than flooding in Upstate NY? Kids getting killed in Iraq? Terrorism? Bird flu? Sick ****ers that do bad things to kids? To women? The drugs the kids in this country sell, or use, or kill eachother for?

In the end a whole bunch of the people here need to realize that NFL football is not a war, a famine, a flood, or any other life or death thing - it's a game with fans that bust chops and talk ****. The level of BS this line of posting (from both sides) has reached is truly amazing. A whole bunch of you people need to get a life, a clue, and a small dose of reality. Everyone take a step back and breath a few times - you'll be embarrassed to see what you're doing with a little perspective.

Blast away, I could give two ****s about what most of think of me anyway.

Patsfantx is the Andrew Dice Clay of jetnation.

Hahaaaa.

Hope he doesn't go on Arsenio and cry.

Okay, this is 100% not my business at all, but this crap is getting out of hand. TX (or Garb, or Alk, or SIHK) posts crap and bashes the Jets - he's a Pats fan, of course he does. Jets fans post crap bashing the Pats - we're Jets fans, of course we do. In the end you know what - let me tell you what, it's a message board on the world wide web. Nothing more, nothing less. A community of people in some ways - yes, but still a message board. Is the fact that TX Pats fans make fun of the Jets more important, more life threating than flooding in Upstate NY? Kids getting killed in Iraq? Terrorism? Bird flu? Sick ****ers that do bad things to kids? To women? The drugs the kids in this country sell, or use, or kill eachother for?

In the end a whole bunch of the people here need to realize that NFL football is not a war, a famine, a flood, or any other life or death thing - it's a game with fans that bust chops and talk ****. The level of BS this line of posting (from both sides) has reached is truly amazing. A whole bunch of you people need to get a life, a clue, and a small dose of reality. Everyone take a step back and breath a few times - you'll be embarrassed to see what you're doing with a little perspective.

Blast away, I could give two ****s about what most of think of me anyway.

POTW NOM, there is nothing else that anybody could add to that. Perfectly said and much appreciated.

EDIT: Ya i know itd be selfish to give POTW to yourself, but you really should!

(tried to make a funny funny, but can't so I will go serious).

I hate to say this to you guys, but you are starting to make this place feel like another website/message board.

Hell, we all hate TX, but he has every right to post here as long as he stays within the rules, just like everyone from crazies to *******s to Dolphin fans, to everyone.

At the end of the day, Max pays the bills, puts in the countless hours and rules with a pretty even fist.

How about those who are squabbling take a week or two and just NOT REPLY TO EACHOTHER. It is pretty easy, I did it with Sperm and SJ for at least 4 months last year. :)

BZ

I really dislike Tex, to the point that even though I don;t know him, I just about hate him

BUt he is what makes this board work....fans from different teams with different points of view

I don't want to hang on a site where Southern Jet, and Sperm Edwards are on thier knees blowing the great Mangini day in, and day out

Aren't you tired of the Anti Herm threads already....Herm is gone, F-Him

This is a greeat site...I hope it doesn't change

I really dislike Tex, to the point that even though I don;t know him, I just about hate him

BUt he is what makes this board work....fans from different teams with different points of view

I don't want to hang on a site where Southern Jet, and Sperm Edwards are on thier knees blowing the great Mangini day in, and day out

Aren't you tired of the Anti Herm threads already....Herm is gone, F-Him

This is a greeat site...I hope it doesn't change

It is the end of the World when JonE is the voice of reason! I was just about to start a thread about how great JN is but he beat me to it.

Why launch a personal attack at him? He made fun of the Jets. Easy to ignore if he pisses you off.

He made fun of the Jets? I took it as a compliment. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the Jets can never hurt me. Hurt me? Nah. Kill me? Yes. Hehehe. But I digress. We were talking about other folks working it. Right. And seeing as I'm fairly unfamiliar with the regular agitators, I'll make this a blanket statement.

I've always taken it in stride. You have to. Even still, I never saw the point of going to rival boards strictly to antagonize a fan base. Bad form for sure. Offer something constructive, conflicting points of view welcome. Otherwise, what's the damn point? GO JETS! What else?!

Archived