Respected Person says Jets are a couple players from Super Bowl

doggystyle

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are.

dont push it bucko or i will have to post the contents of the last package you sent... by the way ... not funny at all!!! thank god i have a hazmat suit!... i should have known something was up ... it was dripping... :puke:

dont push it bucko or i will have to post the contents of the last package you sent... by the way ... not funny at all!!! thank god i have a hazmat suit!... i should have known something was up ... it was dripping... :puke:

That package must have come from some idiots in the state of Florida.;)

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,

speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,

there will be an answer, let it be.

For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,

there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,

shine until tomorrow, let it be.

I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

Let it be, let it be, .....

Dude i have no idea what you said on any post in this thread, unless someone quoted it, but just keep replying.

Knock yourself out.

LMAO

Well since you don't know, you would be surprised that Tx hasn't even posted in this thread in quite some time.

:elmer: -----> This Thread

Why is it that this entire thread is filled with personal attacks? Im a grown man almost 30 yrs old....I can't believe I come home to 9 pages of men crying about what another man said. This isn't a place for jets fans only. I have gone to over 100 different message boards and invited many of other NFL fans here. We have at least 100-150 posters here who are rival fans. Tx,Garb,Alk,Gainzo and PFskih are pats fans who have been here since the beginning. When the season starts,this place will have many,many rivals fans here and they will all tell us the Jets suck and Pennington has a weak arm. If you can't deal with it maybe the Internet isn't for you.

If you lay in bed at night and wish for Tx to disappear from JetNation in the morning you need to rethink your entire existence. Seriously.

Tx is not a bad guy. Ive had sex with him on several occasions and he is always cordial with me and most of the time he gives me cuddle time after. How many Pats fans would bend over and take it in the ass for a Jets fan? think about it.

Please....for the love of god.....can we act like civilized adults?

Tx is not a bad guy. Ive had sex with him on several occasions and he is always cordial with me and most of the time he gives me cuddle time after. How many Pats fans

fans would bend over and take it in the ass for a Jets fan? think about it.

So you are a top not a bottom when it comes to man-love? j/k mate, good post.

I post here because there is a lot of good football talk and there are plenty of posters I would like to share a beer or two with.

If you lay in bed at night and wish for Tx to disappear from JetNation in the morning you need to rethink your entire existence. Seriously.

That's too funny, but I bet some posters do that, especially ones residing in our southernmost state.

That's almost as funny as one of the Training Camp reports written by a Jets fan on another site.

He said a bunch of Jets fans were sitting around watching practice and bitching about what an a-hole TX is.

You just can't make that stuff up.

That's too funny, but I bet some posters do that, especially ones residing in our southernmost state.

That's almost as funny as one of the Training Camp reports written by a Jets fan on another site.

He said a bunch of Jets fans were sitting around watching practice and bitching about what an a-hole TX is.

You just can't make that stuff up.

You know you have won when you enter their normal stream of conscience

Now THAT was funny.

This whole thread is hysterical, actually.

Carry on.

Garb,

You forgot the part about not wanting to add anymore Jets Fans as Friends. You know then you go on to say that you have had your fill of them.

You are slipping, lol.

Img47.jpg

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

We have exceeded our expectations thanks to your generous contributions.

With my settings I am up to almost 35 pages. Now 33 of them or GOB but they all look like line drives in the box score.

Are all your posts this stupid?

Also, don't send me anymore of your illiterate PM's.

BTW, do you live in Florida?

That was T-Mac's post I quoted.

My posts are quite literate, thank you.

I dont live in Florida.

You struck out, Loser.

Okay, this is 100% not my business at all, but this crap is getting out of hand. TX (or Garb, or Alk, or SIHK) posts crap and bashes the Jets - he's a Pats fan, of course he does. Jets fans post crap bashing the Pats - we're Jets fans, of course we do. In the end you know what - let me tell you what, it's a message board on the world wide web. Nothing more, nothing less. A community of people in some ways - yes, but still a message board. Is the fact that TX Pats fans make fun of the Jets more important, more life threating than flooding in Upstate NY? Kids getting killed in Iraq? Terrorism? Bird flu? Sick ****ers that do bad things to kids? To women? The drugs the kids in this country sell, or use, or kill eachother for?

In the end a whole bunch of the people here need to realize that NFL football is not a war, a famine, a flood, or any other life or death thing - it's a game with fans that bust chops and talk ****. The level of BS this line of posting (from both sides) has reached is truly amazing. A whole bunch of you people need to get a life, a clue, and a small dose of reality. Everyone take a step back and breath a few times - you'll be embarrassed to see what you're doing with a little perspective.

Blast away, I could give two ****s about what most of think of me anyway.

POTW nominee John, POTW,,

1st drink on me next Sunday,, for this and the other reason you know..

u r absiolutely dead on,,,its what makes JN a step above the other 2 sites,,give and take in a fun manner from in almost all cases pretty sarcastic , smart people,,

its fun back and forth,, and I trust Max and mods to reign it in when appropriate,, i know i still have whip marks from past warnings ;)

but why ban people who hate the Jets,, it makes for some pretty fun comeback posts,,

imagine no Herm threads,,oh my :confused:

(tried to make a funny funny, but can't so I will go serious).

I hate to say this to you guys, but you are starting to make this place feel like another website/message board.

Hell, we all hate TX, but he has every right to post here as long as he stays within the rules, just like everyone from crazies to *******s to Dolphin fans, to everyone.

At the end of the day, Max pays the bills, puts in the countless hours and rules with a pretty even fist.

How about those who are squabbling take a week or two and just NOT REPLY TO EACHOTHER. It is pretty easy, I did it with Sperm and SJ for at least 4 months last year. :)

BZ

:confused:

and i thought we were soul mates ;)

I don't want to hang on a site where Southern Jet, and Sperm Edwards are on thier knees blowing the great Mangini day in, and day out

Aren't you tired of the Anti Herm threads already....Herm is gone, F-Him

This is a greeat site...I hope it doesn't change

now now,, just cause we were right from day one, ,no need to get nasty ;)

How am I hypocritical? I slam who I want. Trust me - I've slammed TX plenty too. This time, however, I come to his defense because I think many of you are being unreasonable. My opinion. I'm allowed. BTW - I slam everybody eventually. I like it. I'm good at it. LOL!

Savage left because someone called him an old fart? Are you for real? Wow. Lame.

hey i ahve been slammed by Garb,, in a witty fun style,,

when i see her posts i read them cause i respect them and cant wait to slam her,, its freakin fun everyone ,,chill out

hey i ahve been slammed by Garb,, in a witty fun style,,

when i see her posts i read them cause i respect them and cant wait to slam her,, its freakin fun everyone ,,chill out

SJ The voice of reason- shocking!

Garb,

You forgot the part about not wanting to add anymore Jets Fans as Friends. You know then you go on to say that you have had your fill of them.

You are slipping, lol.

You're right!

Okay. Here it goes: You all suck!

Better?

You're right!

Okay. Here it goes: You all suck!

Better?

Garb

Just remember to cover your ears if you are showing up at the Meadowlands opening home game. We are not responsible here at jetnation for what takes place!

Garb

Just remember to cover your ears if you are showing up at the Meadowlands opening home game. We are not responsible here at jetnation for what takes place!

Do I seem like the kind of person that covers her ears and runs for cover? I can take it, I can give it. All in fun of course.

Anyway, this is a mute point. I don't want to meet any more of you. As stated before, I have exceeded my quota of Jets fans freinds. ;)

Do I seem like the kind of person that covers her ears and runs for cover? I can take it, I can give it. All in fun of course.

Anyway, this is a mute point. I don't want to meet any more of you. As stated before, I have exceeded my quota of Jets fans freinds. ;)

See ya at the opener...paisano!

POTW nominee John, POTW,,

1st drink on me next Sunday,, for this and the other reason you know..

u r absiolutely dead on,,,its what makes JN a step above the other 2 sites,,give and take in a fun manner from in almost all cases pretty sarcastic , smart people,,

its fun back and forth,, and I trust Max and mods to reign it in when appropriate,, i know i still have whip marks from past warnings ;)

but why ban people who hate the Jets,, it makes for some pretty fun comeback posts,,

imagine no Herm threads,,oh my :confused:

BS - they're on me for that very same reason. ;)

no more angry posts here? Can you move this page to page two then, the thread deserves more than just to get ignored for a couple days until its an afterthought.

I think it brought us all closer together. I, myself, have had many propositions via PM, but i'm not into texans

I'm glad you came on now. Did I ever pm or email you and tell you who

to ban?????? I wish you would straighten out your sacred cow about that.

If you remember our discussion and it was only once and it had a different

subject matter.

And I'll tell you now if you don't cool your sacred cow you are going

to have to ban me because he isn't going to keep hijacking everyone's

thread as long as I am on this board.

In fact if anyone is telling you who to ban they should be man enough

to step up to the plate on the board and not hide behind the pm's.

You go girl!

Archived