Respected Person says Jets are a couple players from Super Bowl

doggystyle

In all honesty, any Jets fan that can't take a bashing from fans of other teams without crying is quite pathetic. Anyone who takes a message board that seriously is pathetic. Anyone who goes crying to management about fans of other teams on this board talking smack is flat out a little b*tch.

If you want a board that does not allow fans of other sites to post and talk smack, start it yourself. No one will miss you if you leave, and this site will continue on just fine without you. Get over yourselves.

WORD UP

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of babies!!!!! Honest to God people, get a grip! Why is it that JonE can call Bosox fans Douchebags (baseball forum) on a regular basis - and people just laugh it off. I'm constantly called a dingbat and I find it funny. It's a MESSAGEBOARD! If you take what is said here to heart - I suggest you log off, walk away from the keyboard and reassess your life.

This is Max's site. He can do whatever he wants with it. I think he has done a tremendous job. I like it here. Has a neighborhood bar feel to it - you know, where everyone knows your name. Why some of you insist on ruining it is beyond me.

In other words: SHUT UP!

P.S This thread is SAD, Grown A$$ Men acting like a bunch of Little Girls

Is this a Jet Site? Can't Be, with all these Pu$$ies on Here!!

may i just point out that the women on this site have not gotten involved in this silly argument... so the comparison is a bit off.

and we take a lot of crap! heh! ...i totally agree with ms chick pea

funny :lol:

OY!!!!!!!!!!!

may i just point out that the women on this site have not gotten involved in this silly argument... so the comparison is a bit off.

OY!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point, Bumbelina! It's pretty sad when the women here have more balls then a lot of the guys here.

and we take a lot of crap! heh! ...i totally agree with ms chick pea

OY!!!!!!!!!!!

Garb is my favorite Pats poster, and she knows it already.

Good point, Bumbelina! It's pretty sad when the women here have more balls then a lot of the guys here.

Until you've walked in my shoes, don't post something so ridiculously ignorant. It shows a lack of class on your part and most importantly, shows me you're here posting more for reaction than anything else.

Put me on your ignore list...that is fine with me. I and others have been told to put posters we don't like on our ignore list, why don't you do the same. Or is okay to slam some posters and not others?

Until you've walked in my shoes, don't post something so ridiculously ignorant. It shows a lack of class on your part and most importantly, shows me you're here posting more for reaction than anything else.

Put me on your ignore list...that is fine with me. I and others have been told to put posters we don't like on our ignore list, why don't you do the same. Or is okay to slam some posters and not others?

Go to Walmart and buy yourself a sense of humor.

Of course it's okay to slam some posters and not others - IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD! It's supposed to be fun. You take this "slamming" seriously? As GG would say, "oy!"

Of course I post here for reaction - debate - opinion. Why? IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD! That's what people do.

Go to Walmart and buy yourself a sense of humor.

Of course it's okay to slam some posters and not others - IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD! It's supposed to be fun. You take this "slamming" seriously? As GG would say, "oy!"

Of course I post here for reaction - debate - opinion. Why? IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD! That's what people do.

Then don't be a hyprocrite and slam posters when they slam TX...to borrow your quote from above....IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD! That's what people do.

And let me also add, my good friend Savage doesn't post here anymore because another poster called him an "old fart"...hey, I said, it's a message board, that's what people do.

Then don't be a hyprocrite and slam posters when they slam TX...to borrow your quote from above....IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD! That's what people do.

And let me also add, my good friend Savage doesn't post here anymore because another poster called him an "old fart"...hey, I said, it's a message board, that's what people do.

How am I hypocritical? I slam who I want. Trust me - I've slammed TX plenty too. This time, however, I come to his defense because I think many of you are being unreasonable. My opinion. I'm allowed. BTW - I slam everybody eventually. I like it. I'm good at it. LOL!

Savage left because someone called him an old fart? Are you for real? Wow. Lame.

This nerdy skinny Jets fan says to all- relax and enjoy life- be concerned with important topics in the world- Max pays all the bills and this is his baby- you want your own website try and create one and you can do whatever you like on it and post whatever you want on it.

What's classless is you guys bringing this up over and over again. You've been told that nothing will change, and that Tx will be allowed to stay here and continue to be able to post how he wants. Either learn to live with it, put him on ignore, or quite frankly just leave. But i'm getting sick and tired of this constant BS started by you and your contingent. You seriously sound like a bunch of cranky old farts. Knock it the F8ck off already.

What's classless is you guys bringing this up over and over again. You've been told that nothing will change, and that Tx will be allowed to stay here and continue to be able to post how he wants. Either learn to live with it, put him on ignore, or quite frankly just leave. But i'm getting sick and tired of this constant BS started by you and your contingent. You seriously sound like a bunch of cranky old farts. Knock it the F8ck off already.

Guess what punk?! I am here to stay as well and will post how I want as well. Put me on your ignore list...that is the advice you're giving me, right?

So, to borrow your words of wisdom....Either learn to live with it, put us on ignore, or quite frankly just leave.

Guess what punk?! I am here to stay as well and will post how I want as well. Put me on your ignore list...that is the advice you're giving me, right?

So, to borrow your words of wisdom....Either learn to live with it, put us on ignore, or quite frankly just leave.

So your point is you will continue to cause trouble and bring up garbage that doesn't need to be brought up anymore. Who's the troll here?

So your point is you will continue to cause trouble and bring up garbage that doesn't need to be brought up anymore. Who's the troll here?

I am not a troll, let's get that straight. I am a Jets fan...do you understand that? A Jets fan. I don't go to a rival forum and post nonsense just to break people's nuts.

The majority of my posts have to do with Jets football on a positive light, not try to get under another poster's skin...something you're willing to defend...and a rival at that.

I'll be at the Jet Nation tailgate opener to support my team....hope to see you there.

I am not a troll, let's get that straight. I am a Jets fan...do you understand that? A Jets fan. I don't go to a rival forum and post nonsense just to break people's nuts.

The majority of my posts have to do with Jets football on a positive light, not try to get under another poster's skin...something you're willing to defend...and a rival at that.

I'll be at the Jet Nation tailgate opener to support my team....hope to see you there.

This has nothing to do with "Jets fan" or not. This has to do with you and your buddy having incredibly thin skin and overreacting to your balls being busted by a rival fan. I support my team as much as any other person here. I'm a season ticket holder. The difference between you and everyone else here is you take the ass cracking banter between rival fans seriously, whereas the normal people would see it as it is and let it roll of like water on a duck's ass. You continue to make it personal and continually cause this garbage with 40 page threads intended to do nothing more that create more bickering. Normal people see a Tx post, chuckle to themselves and give him back some of the ribbing he gives us. You on the other hand likely go steaming around your house bitching and moaning. You act like tx ruins your day or something.

The bottom line is the crap YOU keep stirring up is of a far different nature than Tx, and quite frankly it is disrespectful to Max. If you can't figure that out by now then I don't know what to tell you.

Some folks think that is exactly what tx does.

Why do people get sensitive when people bust on him?

This has nothing to do with "Jets fan" or not. This has to do with you and your buddy having incredibly thin skin and overreacting to your balls being busted by a rival fan. I support my team as much as any other person here. I'm a season ticket holder. The difference between you and everyone else here is you take the ass cracking banter between rival fans seriously, whereas the normal people would see it as it is and let it roll of like water on a duck's ass. You continue to make it personal and continually cause this garbage with 40 page threads intended to do nothing more that create more bickering. Normal people see a Tx post, chuckle to themselves and give him back some of the ribbing he gives us. You on the other hand likely go steaming around your house bitching and moaning. You act like tx ruins your day or something.

The bottom line is the crap YOU keep stirring up is of a far different nature than Tx, and quite frankly it is disrespectful to Max. If you can't figure that out by now then I don't know what to tell you.

I guess then you don't know what to tell me because I have a crap load of PM's from "buddies" who see my point of view but just don't always post it for all to see...let's just leave it at that and move on.

You do want to move on don't you? We can continue this pissing contest before they lock it up...

Just a point in the middle of this pissing match as I am both one of the people who rags on TX the most and gets irrated by his two liners.

I have not seen people come to TX's defense when he is picked on. He gets what he deserves and as long as they are not personal attacks (or too personal) he does offer a 1/1000 chance of a chuckle.

BZ

Just a point in the middle of this pissing match as I am both one of the people who rags on TX the most and gets irrated by his two liners.

I have not seen people come to TX's defense when he is picked on. He gets what he deserves and as long as they are not personal attacks (or too personal) he does offer a 1/1000 chance of a chuckle.

BZ

On that note, I will move on. I think TX is the one getting the chuckle out of all of this and he is just sitting back stroking whatever.

Go back through the thread and you will see txgal made personal attacks, whined about having threads locked, whined last week about being censored, and cried about people who said they wanted him off the board.

Not a very thick skin there, imo.

I think that you all know by now that I don't give a flying fk what anyone

of you have to say about my stance with Tx.

And don't give me that use the ignore feature. You would have to be

a cmplete idiot to read a thread and not know that by the remarks of

the other posters that he wasn't on here saying something stupid.

And that ignore feature goes both ways. Put me on ignore see if I care.

Go back through the thread and you will see txgal made personal attacks, whined about having threads locked, whined last week about being censored, and cried about people who said they wanted him off the board.

Not a very thick skin there, imo.

With all due respect, the senior citizen brigade has been pushing this continually well after Max asked them to stop. Tx has a right to defend himself at this point.

I think that you all know by now that I don't give a flying fk what anyone

of you have to say about my stance with Tx.

And don't give me that use the ignore feature. You would have to be

a cmplete idiot to read a thread and not know that by the remarks of

the other posters that he wasn't on here saying something stupid.

And that ignore feature goes both ways. Put me on ignore see if I care.

You know, I heard that old adage that the stages of life go from infancy, to childhood, to adolescence to adulthood, to Senior Adolescence, Senior Childhood, and then finally Senior Infancy.

You most certainly seem to at least be in senior childhood stage by now. You're making you way into senior infancy by the looks of it.

With all due respect, the senior citizen brigade has been pushing this continually well after Max asked them to stop. Tx has a right to defend himself at this point.

Thanks for the due respect.

:cheers:

Everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Whining is bad form, though.

Archived