Carson Palmer's return

2 series thus far, has led the team to a FG & a TD although both times the Bengals started inside the Packers' 40 yard line.

2-3, 15 yards, TD

Scrambled out of the pocket once for a 11 yard gain then slid for the 1st down and was hit twice, once down to the ground in the pocket.

2 minutes to go in the 1st Quarter, 17-0 Bengals.

Update:

Palmer: 9-14, 140 yards, 3 TD's

Green Bay - 0

Cincinnati - 31

4:16 left in the 2nd Quarter

Wow this is going to be a LONG season yet again for Packer fans if it's anything like tonight all season long. Gotta feel bad for Favre, even though his play has dropped as well.

good for the Bengals-my second favorite AFC team

The madness continued...1:15 left in the 1st half and Anthony Wright came in and directed a FG drive.

5 offensive drives:

FG

TD

TD

TD

FG

TD by the D before the offense even hit the field.

How much would you pay to party with the current Bengals Roster?

Palmer's story is a good one though. I am glad he seems to be coming back strong. The way it ended for him last year just sucked. Wouldn't wish that upon anybody.

No ****ing way. Defense wins championships.

Denver takes the AFC.

Jake Plummer will not get passed the AFC Championship Game. Denver is OVER-RATED with Plummer at the helm.

BTW, Bengals force turnovers.

Jake Plummer will not get passed the AFC Championship Game. Denver is OVER-RATED with Plummer at the helm.

BTW, Bengals force turnovers.

The Bengals corners are terrible. Sure, they can catch the ball and do it often, but they are also horrible cover corners that take way too many chances. When matched up against a great defense with a serviceable offense, the Bengals are toast.

The Bengals corners are terrible. Sure, they can catch the ball and do it often, but they are also horrible cover corners that take way too many chances. When matched up against a great defense with a serviceable offense, the Bengals are toast.

The Bengals would've beaten the Steelers last year in the Wild Card Round if Palmer wasn't knocked out by von Oelhoffen.

Cincy can win in a shootout with Palmer, 85, WhoseYourMama, Rudi & Chris Henry.

The Bengals would've beaten the Steelers last year in the Wild Card Round if Palmer wasn't knocked out by von Oelhoffen.

Cincy can win in a shootout with Palmer, 85, WhoseYourMama, Rudi & Chris Henry.

I beg to differ.

Bottom line is that the Steelers were a better team last season, as evidenced by the rings they are currently sporting on their thumbs.

IMO, Cincy doesn't even make the playoffs this year. Too many off-field distractions, too much over-confidence. They are like a cross between the '05 Jets and the '95 Cowboys.

I beg to differ.

Bottom line is that the Steelers were a better team last season, as evidenced by the rings they are currently sporting on their thumbs.

IMO, Cincy doesn't even make the playoffs this year. Too many off-field distractions, too much over-confidence. They are like a cross between the '05 Jets and the '95 Cowboys.

I'll bet anything that the Bengals will not only make the playoffs but they will win the AFC North...AGAIN.

I beg to differ.

I agree with Troll 100% on this.

The Steelers (in typical fashion) physically dominated the Bengals on both sides of the football that day.

Anything you "think" Palmer might have done, is just pure conjecture on your part.

Teams that dominate physically, especially in playoff games, will win 90% of the time.

The Steelers would have worn down the Bengals no mattter who was behind center that day.

I'll bet anything that the Bengals will not only make the playoffs but they will win the AFC North...AGAIN.

No way they win the North. They no longer have four free victories over Baltimore and Cleveland. That division is going to be a dogfight between the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals and I don't see the Bengals as having the experience to pull it off.

The Bengals defense I am not sold on as championship material- I would not get too excited over their romp last night over Green Bay. Yes they should score a bunch of points but their defense is still suspect.

cincy, pitt & baltimore make for a tough division.

I seriously think the colts defense has improved enough to be a real contender for the afc crown. I don't like it one bit but I thinks its a sad case of reality that rooting against em ain't gonna prove to be much fun

I agree with Troll 100% on this.

The Steelers (in typical fashion) physically dominated the Bengals on both sides of the football that day.

Anything you "think" Palmer might have done, is just pure conjecture on your part.

Teams that dominate physically, especially in playoff games, will win 90% of the time.

The Steelers would have worn down the Bengals no mattter who was behind center that day.

Not if Palmer kept connecting those bombs!!!

I think I may be with Joe Theisman that Pittsburgh could very well finish 3rd in the AFC North this year behind 1. Cincinnati, 2. Baltimore...but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and put them 2nd behind Cincy.

• 4 months later...
I beg to differ.

Bingo!

The Jets making the playoffs wasn't enough for you today?

Just having some fun at 124's expense. We went back and forth all season about his beloved Bengals.

You have no idea how happy I am that Ocho Cinco gets to watch us in the playoffs.

Just having some fun at 124's expense. We went back and forth all season about his beloved Bengals.

You have no idea how happy I am that Ocho Cinco gets to watch us in the playoffs.

Hey man, kudos to you Troll.

At least Ocho Cinco led the league in receiving.:)

Archived