Team releases it's unofficial official depth chart...

SoFlaJets

Some things on offense:

Clemens over Ramsey, that's quite interesting...Also, Cotchery beats out McCareins for a starting position, Clement beats out Adrian Jones, and Kevan Barlow begins as the #3. Definitely could see a lot of shuffling coming up.

No surprises on D, except that the Depth Chart shows a 4-3. I guess this presupposes that Thomas will mainly play that "hybrid" DE/LB position, so we probably can't read much into that.

Some things on offense:

Clemens over Ramsey, that's quite interesting...Also, Cotchery beats out McCareins for a starting position, Clement beats out Adrian Jones, and Kevan Barlow begins as the #3. Definitely could see a lot of shuffling coming up.

No surprises on D, except that the Depth Chart shows a 4-3. I guess this presupposes that Thomas will mainly play that "hybrid" DE/LB position, so we probably can't read much into that.

ya think Herm would have started Cotch over McCare-less

SJ- Probably not. That being said, I think McCareins will gain his spot back within a few weeks.

not over Cotch he wont,, this guy will be starting for many years,, Herm held him back, ,

Now McCareless could get it back over Coles if Coles doesnt watch his yappin and piss Eric off

"Unofficial" is the key word. Public Relations Dept doing a bang up job...that's like some admin clerk drawing up plans for a battalion assault. FUBAR!

I may be wrong but when mangini was only releasing

a depth chart in alphabetical order it came out that it was an NFL

regulation that a depth chart had to be given by each team at the

start of the season and evry week thereafter. Also for the Jets it had to be approved

by Mangini or Mr. T. So this must be it.

not over Cotch he wont,, this guy will be starting for many years,, Herm held him back, ,

Now McCareless could get it back over Coles if Coles doesnt watch his yappin and piss Eric off

mccareins sucks. cotch has real talent he'll even be better than coles, because he's a playmaker. who can make a play?! cotch can!

i also love the fact he moved kerry rodhes to a free safety position where he can use his 6'-3" frame to dominate big wide recievers. and as you people know i am a defensive minded person so i love miller as a starting cb. he has the speed to cover almost any reciever, and his big size helps him stop the run. the only thing i'm worried about is our nt and dt positions drob is a dt/nt but he's a pass rusher first i don't know how wll he do against the run.

Key word is unofficial. McCareins is still majorly in Mangini's doghouse. He wont even be the slot receiver, I think Dwight will be until Brad Smith starts jumping up the depth chart. I think Justin Miller is going to split time with Barrett (questionable for week 1). Not really any surprises on this one though, outside the obvious mistake of a 4-3 defense.

Archived