Chad Pennington > Tom Brady

JonEJet

Yea, PennyBoy beat up on the worst defense in the NFL.

Wow.:eek:

Brady has three Super Bowl rings and is 10-1 in the playoffs.

What's PennyBoy's record against top ten defenses?

Oh yea, he's 3-13.

TX, there are times when you must be humble.

The Pats sucked it up against the BILLS. You know, the one team that is supposed to be worse than us?

Next week will be fun. You can't possibly say with a straight-face that the Jets didn't surprise you today and the Pats didn't worry you.

TX, there are times when you must be humble.

The Pats sucked it up against the BILLS. You know, the one team that is supposed to be worse than us?

Next week will be fun. You can't possibly say with a straight-face that the Jets didn't surprise you today and the Pats didn't worry you.

First off, the Pats played a Bills team that was much better than expected.

They could have the quickest defense in the entire NFL and Losman was very solid today.

The Pats absolutely sucked the first half, and they got booed like crazy going into halftime.

They made the big plays in the 2nd half to win the football game (like most good football teams do).

So what's your point?

First off, the Pats played a Bills team that was much better than expected.

They could have the quickest defense in the entire NFL and Losman was very solid today.

The Pats absolutely sucked the first half, and they got booed like crazy going into halftime.

They made the big plays in the 2nd half to win the football game (like most good football teams do).

So what's your point?

Nice spin.

You know I do that better than anyone.;)

I did not buy into all this "Pats are DOOMED" BS because they lost a kicker and an 80-year old LB, but those Pats today were not the ones I am used to seeing.

It took a SAFETY for them to beat one of the worst teams in the league. Who wins on a ****ing safety?

BTW, if our idiot kicker costs us the game next week, I did you the liberty of securing young Barton's signature.

I did not buy into all this "Pats are DOOMED" BS because they lost a kicker and an 80-year old LB, but those Pats today were not the ones I am used to seeing.

It took a SAFETY for them to beat one of the worst teams in the league. Who wins on a ****ing safety?

BTW, if our idiot kicker costs us the game next week, I did you the liberty of securing young Barton's signature.

Dude, the Pats defense was phenominal in the 2nd half.

That was the only reason they won the game today.

Let's see if PennyBoy can replicate his performance.;)

I tend to doubt it.

Dude, the Pats defense was phenominal in the 2nd half.

That was the only reason they won the game today.

Let's see if PennyBoy can replicate his performance.;)

I tend to doubt it.

Well, if Belli doesn't be a dick and scare him with all those exotic blitz and coverage schemes, I see no reason he can't repeat the performance.;)

Seriously, though, I am just excited because this SHOULD be a good game. When is the last time we got to gear up for a "big" game? Pittsburgh?

Although, a repeat of the day after Christmas 2004 meeting will have many of us on top of the bridge.

Tom Brady sucked eggs today. His o-line sucked eggs in pass protection in the first half. Light was so bad against Shoebel that Graham and Watson had to help him out. The Pats active recievers for the day were Brown, Childress and Caldwell. Hello? Thank God for the dynamic duo of Maroney/Dillon. Their effectiveness should open up the play action - when we actually have receivers playing. I'd have better insight - but I was in section 336 and the numbers get kind of blurry up there. LOL!

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Yes, today, September 10, 2006 Chad Pennington was better than Tom Brady.

Jets fans crack me up, no offense. It's like a roller-coaster with you people.

I hate the Patsies fans elitest attitude

As if theeir entire team was out to lunch today, but due to the greatness of Belli and Cindy, they were supposed to win today

What I watched of the game today was a QB who pointed the finger at cetain players when things went wrong

I hate the Patsies, and the fans

God, please let Chad have a repeat performance next week

Garbie you are all right!!!

Pats could be in for a soso season, Phins do not appear ready to take over though.

Mangini is doing a good job, though it was against a terrible team.

No offense, it's game one of a sixteen game season. Real predictions and analysis can be made after...um.....week four? One thing I do predict, however, Pats need receivers 'cause Watson can't be a one-man show - he's a terrific threat, but a defense can key on him because there is no one else to fear. Honestly, that positin is an unknown. If Jackson is the second coming of God....well, that bodes well for the good (in your case, bad) guys. And, I can't make an honest assessment of the Jets. I did not see the game. I see the stats. Chad's were terrific. But does that tell the whole story? I wouldn't know.

BTW - I'd like someone to point out my elitiest attitude....I'm just telling you what I saw. A strong defense in the second half, poor QB performance and poor o-line performance and sh&t at receiver. Sorry if I am not panicing...yet.

BTW - I could not see Brady pointing fingers - but if he did - I sure hope it was towards Matt Light. He was GOD AWFUL TODAY.

Pats fans have him bettern than Jerry Rice, and he hasn;t even played a down in the NFL yet

Pats fans make me sick

If - I said IF - yeesh! People are high on him. I wouldn't know. I've never seen him play. He could be good, he could suck, he could be whatever - but I sure hope he's better than Caldwell - because he 'aint nuthin'.

Take a chill pill and enjoy your victory. Go fight w/TX or something. I'm not looking for one.

btw - it's kind of funny when a Yankees fan calls another fan "arrogant" and "elitist" no?

Yea, PennyBoy beat up on the worst defense in the NFL.

Wow.:eek:

Brady has three Super Bowl rings and is 10-1 in the playoffs.

What's PennyBoy's record against top ten defenses?

Oh yea, he's 3-13.

It is nice to see the master baiter getting sucked in so to speak!

Chad is undefeated under the Patriots scheme. Brady has lost games under the Patriot scheme. Until proven otherwise, Chad is better.

I will say this...on Sunday, September 10, 2006:

Chad Pennington > Tom Brady

I agree. If you want a real comparison, there's always next week. At the moment, I really don't feel comfortable saying that without todays date involved.

If we beat the Pats, this place will explode.

If we beat the Pats, I WILL EXPLODE. I'll be joining FredJetstone in the missing-and-presumed-exploded club.

Tom Brady sucked eggs today. His o-line sucked eggs in pass protection in the first half. Light was so bad against Shoebel that Graham and Watson had to help him out.

Matt Light sucked big time in that game.

The guy continues to get beat by any DE that has a bit of speed.

The Pats need to move O'Callaghan from RT to LT and put Light's sorry a$$ on the bench.

The guy blows.

Matt Light sucked big time in that game.

The guy continues to get beat by any DE that has a bit of speed.

The Pats need to move O'Callaghan from RT to LT and put Light's sorry a$$ on the bench.

The guy blows.

Hate to break it to you, but o Callaghan blows too

Archived