Jets are the worst team in football?

#27TheDominator

So, I'm in Russo's on the Bay for a wedding in my wife's family. Like any straight man I am holed up in the men's room watching the Giants game. Half time they show highlights of the Jets and a guy tells me the Jets are the worst team in football. Bar none. Without a doubt. He know because, get this, he's a Jets fan. His friends agree. The reason they are so bad? Pennington is awful. The worst. When I pointed out that he threw for 300+ I was told "look who he did it against." The team they beat, on the road. I asked if maybe, it is possible that the Titans might be worse, but they didn't seem ready to answer and I didn't want to miss the Venetian hour.

So, I'm in Russo's on the Bay for a wedding in my wife's family. Like any straight man I am holed up in the men's room watching the Giants game. Half time they show highlights of the Jets and a guy tells me the Jets are the worst team in football. Bar none. Without a doubt. He know because, get this, he's a Jets fan. His friends agree. The reason they are so bad? Pennington is awful. The worst. When I pointed out that he threw for 300+ I was told "look who he did it against." The team they beat, on the road. I asked if maybe, it is possible that the Titans might be worse, but they didn't seem ready to answer and I didn't want to miss the Venetian hour.

I don't think that the Jets will be in the top 5 in the draft this year. The schedule isn't that rough and if you think about it the Bills, Texans, 49ers, Packers, Titans, Saints, Browns, Raiders and Lions could all be worse than us this year.

It is early, and the Jets had some issues, but Chad was not one of them.

I expect the Jets to get better each week. That game should have been a blowout.

Let the haters say what they want. A win in week one, on the road with a healthy Chad sure does feel better than what happened last year.

BZ

It is early, and the Jets had some issues, but Chad was not one of them.

I expect the Jets to get better each week. That game should have been a blowout.

Let the haters say what they want. A win in week one, on the road with a healthy Chad sure does feel better than what happened last year.

BZ

agree,, progress isnt always measured in wins when in year one of rebuilding, ,so we have to be patient,,,

but from what I saw yesterday, the strategic gameplanning, tells me we will be in many games this year..

Two reasons the Jets won:

1. Chad Pennington

2. Titans didn't have a QB that was ready (Young isn't ready and Collins was signed yesterday)

Kudos to Chad for proving all the naysayers and bashers wrong. Obviously he is still the best QB that we have. Hopefully Chad can keep this up.

Dude, are you nuts?

Weddings are the easiest place to get laid in the world.

Hell, even Bob could get some action at a wedding.

First of all, save all the homoerotic crap for somebody else. I'm not a Pats fan. My wife gets kind of angry if I start angling for pu$$y at one of her family weddings. Don't want to miss out on a good dinner every night just to get some strange.

Archived