Nice rack on Parcells?

Green DNA

Holy crap! When he jogged across the field after the Jags game, his man teets were bouncing up and down. The guy is a mess, he looks like a she-male. Either put a bra on or get a procedure to cut those things off. Jeez.

It's called a man-zere or a "bro". Please don't refer to male breast support as a bra. :)

...i know seinfeld fans will get that one...

Holy crap! When he jogged across the field after the Jags game, his man teets were bouncing up and down. The guy is a mess, he looks like a she-male. Either put a bra on or get a procedure to cut those things off. Jeez.

'Lil Bill suffers from the same problem. He was bouncing about on the way to the Bills sideline this weekend as well...

'Lil Bill suffers from the same problem. He was bouncing about on the way to the Bills sideline this weekend as well...

As does Mangini.. what is it about this coaching tree?

Maybe it's a sign of a great football mind.. sitting on arse studying film 24/7.. no time to work out!

As does Mangini.. what is it about this coaching tree?

Maybe it's a sign of a great football mind.. sitting on arse studying film 24/7.. no time to work out!

Dont forget about Irish Charlie in South Bend, who's sportin the rotund, zoftig look as well.

But 'Lil Bill used to be svlet - not no more. Too much success == fat a lazy. How is my favorite eggplant maker these days?

He's always had a pear body. Frumpy as hell. It isn't like having a mean spirited distaste over something someone can't change, the heartless dirtbag variety. He can change that. I look at him sometimes because I'm morbidly fascinated. Compelled yet repulsed, repulsed yet compelled. Fat Bill, the shapeless men of America salute you, I'm sure.

Hate to break it to you - but Mangini looks like he has gained 25-30 pounds since becoming the HC of the NYJ. At this rate he should weight about 400 pounds by the time he's 40 and his man-boobs will rival Morganna the Kissing Bandit's (yup, Bandit's was on purpose;) ).

Hate to break it to you - but Mangini looks like he has gained 25-30 pounds since becoming the HC of the NYJ. At this rate he should weight about 400 pounds by the time he's 40 and his man-boobs will rival Morganna the Kissing Bandit's (yup, Bandit's was on purpose;) ).

Garb you're showing your age knowing about Morganna-I remember when she went out to first base at Yankee Stadium and laid one on The Mick-he was pleased

Garb you're showing your age knowing about Morganna-I remember when she went out to first base at Yankee Stadium and laid one on The Mick-he was pleased

Nah - I've seen the footage on ESPN Classic. hahahahaa...

I do remember her from - I 'dunno - twenty years ago? What I saw was a middle-aged woman with these huge moutains making a complete idiot of herself.

Archived