Herm on whats important in football,, this is actually freakin real

SouthernJet

Heck, your namesake (Parcells) is much worse.

He suffered from dehydration after last Sunday Nights game because teh team was winning and he refused to take off his jacket after the rain had stopped.

Oh and let it be stated that your weak attempt at humor flew right over my head(like I have some kind of allegiance to that fat man)

I could care less what that fat bastard is doing now.and only a retard like yourself would think otherwise

You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who dislikes Herm as much as I do. But off the field (and yes the whole KC fiasco included), BP is a much worse scumbag & much more devious than Herm Edwards.

Edwards is just a dope who we had the misfortune of having as our Jets' HC for 5 years, most of which with a realistic SB window pissed away.

But for that, I wouldn't care about the guy. Perhaps I am imbalanced (ok, no maybe), but I am desirous that he experience more than just failure: humiliation is what I seek.

I will have it in good time. Oh yes, I will have it.

Oh and let it be stated that your weak attempt at humor flew right over my head(like I have some kind of allegiance to that fat man)

I could care less what that fat bastard is doing now.and only a retard like yourself would think otherwise

I think that your problems may stem from a little bit more than misinterpreting what is humor and what is not.

the initial attempt was to show that coaches, and a good many of them all carry some sort of idiosyncrancies around with them. They are a superstitious, routine oriented lot.

For some reason, you seem to want to take that and create personal attacks out of it.

Good for you.

You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who dislikes Herm as much as I do. But off the field (and yes the whole KC fiasco included), BP is a much worse scumbag & much more devious than Herm Edwards.

Edwards is just a dope who we had the misfortune of having as our Jets' HC for 5 years, most of which with a realistic SB window pissed away.

But for that, I wouldn't care about the guy. Perhaps I am imbalanced (ok, no maybe), but I am desirous that he experience more than just failure: humiliation is what I seek.

I will have it in good time. Oh yes, I will have it.

Parcells has a plan with his deviousness. He knows which way the cards will fall and has his alibis and tickets punched.

herm just sort of stumbles into it, as a path of least resistance

“That goes back to my days as a kid when I used to sign shoes at the Army base,” said Edwards, recalling one of his first jobs, taking care of shoes at Ft. Ord in California. “I still like to work on them and give them a nice shine.” This kid..he could make your shoes look like effin' mirrors"

shirt3.jpg

I think that your problems may stem from a little bit more than misinterpreting what is humor and what is not.

the initial attempt was to show that coaches, and a good many of them all carry some sort of idiosyncrancies around with them. They are a superstitious, routine oriented lot.

For some reason, you seem to want to take that and create personal attacks out of it.

Good for you.

Touche Dierk!!!

sorry about that:p

I was having a bad day at work!!!;)

I have to find out the company that makes Fig Newtons and buy their stock. Do you know

how many packages will now be sold to fans going to games when KC

comes to town??? You heard of the terrible towels? Here comes

Numbnuts Newtons.

I was in the stands at Yankee Stadium when they handed out Reggie Bars-now THAT got ugly

I think I'm in shock. When I first read this, I swore the article was a fake. Then I went to the Chiefs' site and read it. Unbelievable how much of an idiot this guy is.

I guess he had nothing better to do for an hour or so than give this reporter these stories. Like, maybe gameplan, or work on getting his backup QB up to speed for their next game this Sunday.

Bye weeks give you an extra week to prepare. If all you're going to do is give moronic interviews that have absolutely no substance relating to football, then what the hell is the point of the bye.

Archived