B.S>. PASS INTERFERENCE CALL ???

mattingly23

I was just wondering why i am not hearing anything about the B.S. Pass interference call at the end zone , that (if i remember correctly..i was prettymad ) put the COLTS on the 1 ? 1st and goal ? If you watch the tape it was a push off by the colts reciever ... WTF ? I am soo Damn tired of hearing and seeing PAYTON MANNING !!!!:banned:

No question it was a bad call- the philosophy I take though is that one play does not make the entire difference in a game-the Jets had to stop Manning twice in the 4th quarter and could not.
The difference between 1st and 10 from the 14 and 3rd and 20 from the 40 is HUGE.

No question it was a bad call- the philosophy I take though is that one play does not make the entire difference in a game-the Jets had to stop Manning twice in the 4th quarter and could not.

Yeah but one out of those two times they had them backed up to the 30 with 3rd down and 20 coming if not for the bullsh!t call on Miller. Instead they had an automatic 1st down, BULLSH!T!

The difference between 1st and 10 from the 14 and 3rd and 20 from the 40 is HUGE.

I think it would have been 2nd and 20-not my point though- one play is not the difference in a game-that is too simple for me to accept-JMO

I was just wondering why i am not hearing anything about the B.S. Pass interference call at the end zone , that (if i remember correctly..i was prettymad ) put the COLTS on the 1 ? 1st and goal ? If you watch the tape it was a push off by the colts reciever ... WTF ? I am soo Damn tired of hearing and seeing PAYTON MANNING !!!!:banned:

Yea, the reson why the Jets lost yesterday was because the Colts paid off the officials.

Stop your whinning, that is pathetic.

I think it would have been 2nd and 20-not my point though- one play is not the difference in a game-that is too simple for me to accept-JMO

I'm pretty sure it would have been 3 and 20, the Miller play occured on a 2nd and 20, first down was holding, then a run stuffed (1st down) and then an incomplete pass (2nd down) called pass interference.

That was a huge call by the refs and does not warrant downplaying.

Juventus in the Italian soccer league was demoted to serie B for taking the refs out to dinner and selecting refs for the games, maybe someone should investigate the Colts? Or maybe the nfl just wants the colts to win a lot, I have no idea.

I refuse to stop whining about that call, it was bogus and affected the outcome of the game, period.

while they could have overlooked it, miller had his hand extended to the reciever. to the letter of the rulebook it was in fact pass interference. that is the fact. the refs didn't beat us guys, the colts did, fair & square.

leon broke loose on a run when I clearly saw a hold from our o'line. let's not go down the bad call road. great game, great coach, great team, we just came up short in a well played heartbreaker

Yea, the reson why the Jets lost yesterday was because the Colts paid off the officials.

Stop your whinning, that is pathetic.

STFU please.

Lets stop acting like referees are just dorks in stripes that cant change the outcome of a game. They are dorks in stripes, but they also do change sometimes the outcomes of games, and they certainly blew their load with a complete f##king BS call on Justin Miller on 2nd and 20.

If thats not called like its supposed to, its 3rd and 20 and more likely than not the Colts have to kick a FG. We might have lost still, but I'll take the 3 points instead of the 7 against us. Gramatica looked like sh#t and it would have been a 40 yard attempt I think, he might have shanked it.

F##king dorks in stripes.

No it would've been 3rd down. the 1st down play before it was the same go route overthrown to wayne.

That must be how manning got the call, yelling at the ref to "look at what he just did, I'm going to run the same play and you look close and you call it right this time."

Hate that pu$$y.

Btw, thanks for clarifying, I couldn't remember how the 1st play went.

You should really be able to use a challange on PI calls because these calls change games ALL THE TIME or just make it the college 15 yard rule...

Manning lives off of those calls and plays the refs to get them, just like other superstars have in the past in other sports. It's just frustrating given the situation we were in yesterday when it went down.

I thought you could use challenges on pi calls this year, no?

STFU please.

Lets stop acting like referees are just dorks in stripes that cant change the outcome of a game. They are dorks in stripes, but they also do change sometimes the outcomes of games, and they certainly blew their load with a complete f##king BS call on Justin Miller on 2nd and 20.

If thats not called like its supposed to, its 3rd and 20 and more likely than not the Colts have to kick a FG. We might have lost still, but I'll take the 3 points instead of the 7 against us. Gramatica looked like sh#t and it would have been a 40 yard attempt I think, he might have shanked it.

F##king dorks in stripes.

Only losers blame the officials when their team loses.

Oh yea, you are a Jets fan.

Only losers blame the officials when their team loses.

Oh yea, you are a Jets fan.

Stop it right now, I had to sit and hear from COUNTLESS pats fans about the "bogus PI call" against the pats in the broncos playoff game last year. Tell me you didn't complain about that call after that game, and, if you didn't then you're not the hypocrite I suspected you were.

Stop it right now, I had to sit and hear from COUNTLESS pats fans about the "bogus PI call" against the pats in the broncos playoff game last year. Tell me you didn't complain about that call after that game, and, if you didn't then you're not the hypocrite I suspected you were.
Patsy fans should never say ANYTHING about bad calls. Thier entire championship run is BASED on awful calls.

If Pats fans complained about that, then they are losers as well.

The Pats didn't lose that game because of that call, they lost the game because they couldn't protect the football that day.

And yes, I never made one complaint about that call.

they had them backed up to the 30 with 3rd down and 20 coming if not for the bullsh!t call on Miller.

Yeh, I just looked at the tape, and it would have been 3rd and 20 if they picked the flag up.

There was never a worse PI than the one thrown at the end of the first OT of the NC game between Miami and Ohio St. That game should have ended right there; it was a 4th down play, but a VERY late flag came out of the back of the EZ. People still bitch about it, and everyone knows the name of the ref who threw it (he's out of CFB reffing after some horrible calls the following season).

What can you do? It's part of the game.

The Jets D needed to force a turnover or a turnover on downs, and couldnt do it the last two drives.

If Pats fans complained about that, then they are losers as well.

The Pats didn't lose that game because of that call, they lost the game because they couldn't protect the football that day.

And yes, I never made one complaint about that call.

Fair enough then, and you're right about not complaining about the refs because if I would simply learn to not focus on that part of the game then I would probably live a longer and happier life. Unfortunately I still have not learned to look the other way with that stuff and instead torture myself with it.

Yeh, I just looked at the tape, and it would have been 3rd and 20 if they picked the flag up.

There was never a worse PI than the one thrown at the end of the first OT of the NC game between Miami and Ohio St. That game should have ended right there; it was a 4th down play, but a VERY late flag came out of the back of the EZ. People still bitch about it, and everyone knows the name of the ref who threw it (he's out of CFB reffing after some horrible calls the following season).

What can you do? It's part of the game.

The Jets D needed to force a turnover or a turnover on downs, and couldnt do it the last two drives.

It is part of the game, still sucks though. You old-timers (:wink:) learned how to deal with this crap, I need a more zen-like approach to the reffing at games because I think my heart is just going to explode one of these days I get so upset.

What about a Jetnation sponsored class "Zen and the Art of Dealing with your team getting F#cked"? It could work.

It is part of the game, still sucks though. You old-timers (:wink:) learned how to deal with this crap, I need a more zen-like approach to the reffing at games because I think my heart is just going to explode one of these days I get so upset.

What about a Jetnation sponsored class "Zen and the Art of Dealing with your team getting F#cked"? It could work.

potw nom

Fair enough then, and you're right about not complaining about the refs because if I would simply learn to not focus on that part of the game then I would probably live a longer and happier life. Unfortunately I still have not learned to look the other way with that stuff and instead torture myself with it.

Why get pissed at a refs call?

Much better focusing your wrath on players who screw up and don't perform.

it was a very borderline call... so what

Miller redeemed himself with return for TD

the Def had there chance and blew it

cannot blame refs for this one, we had the game in our grasp and let it slip thru like stallone let the girl drop in "Cliffhanger'

That was not the only call.

However, as Tex said, the refs were the least of the Patriots' problems that day.

Broncos deserved to win as the Broncos did what the Patriots have done alot over the past few years. Get outgained but make the big plays to win.

F the Broncos!!

Archived