Tiki Barber -this may be his last year

faba

I think he is signed for next year- he has so many things going on professionally that for him to decide to retire is a easier decision than other athletes.

plus the fact he may be interested in climbing a short flight of stairs unassisted when he's 50 ;)

Barber really has been saying this for a few years now but I thought it was that he was going after NEXT season, not this, but still, surprising. Once Tiki does retire, the offense falls squarely on the shoulder of Eli Manning.

If Accorsi thinks Barber is HOF running back, he is going senile. He is a good back, no doubt, but Hall Of Famer, ehh NO!

Now the Giants can play the Brett Favre wait and see game while everybody kisses Tiki's ass to come back. IMO, just STFU and play football and if you want to retire at the end of the year just do it and spare us the drama.

Agreed...Tiki's had 2 great years and 2 good ones. That does not make a hall of famer.

Agreed...Tiki's had 2 great years and 2 good ones. That does not make a hall of famer.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/BarbTi00.htm

2 great years, 3 good years and moving onto another great year right now

#17 in all time total yardage

his 2005 season was #2 all time in total yardage in a single season, by the way

i'd say hes borderline HOF material, you can't deny him but he's clearly not a lock yet

Archived