Lions Offense scares me this week

SouthernJet

Just have a bad vibe,,

I think they will throw mid to high 20s at us..

Can we score 30?

did you watch any of Mangini's PC on Wed SJ? The good news is the Jets (Chad included that day) are taking the Lions VERY seriously-which kind of surprised me.I mean from the way they were talking you'd have thought they were discussing an upcoming Patriots game-who Mangini refused to mention opting only for a "when I was at the other place".Reporter asked him where was that and EM said "Baltimore"

Just have a bad vibe,,

I think they will throw mid to high 20s at us..

Can we score 30?

Without Shaun Rogers there goes there ability to stop the run. Their pass defense blew when they couldn't stop the run so how do you think Chad's going to fair with the play-action game if they can't stop Barlow & Washington?

We'll score in the 30's and they'll either score around 24,28, possibly in the 30's as well. This is going to be a high scoring affair.

Either that or it's going to be 10-7 because both defenses for once show up to play.:box:

LOL no Kreskin he-geez 124 that's even worse than my prognostications-and I thought NO ONE could be as bad as me in predicting scores

I'm still predicting 31-28, Jets but it could be a 10-7 game. Why? A lot of times when you get 2 ****ty defenses and 2 good offenses together and everyone is thinking high scoring it turns into a low scoring affair.

Seriously, has anyone watched the Lions this season?

The Roy ratio makes the Randy Ratio look non-existent. Kitna throws to Roy Williams almost every time, double-covered or not.

If we stop Roy Williams, we win the game, going away.

It's the mad scientist martz...he doesn't care about to's. So Kitna is heaving it up there everytime without fear...this also could be the reason they are 1-5, but it is good for roy and my fantasy team.

He friggn' did it again.:eek:

:) :) :)

its pretty simple tx, a guy his size can't really go out on a limb without major repurcussions.

I can though.jets win this one easily as chad continues to improve on his way to winning the superbowl mvp this year

your pal jw10

I agree, all QB's have bad games.

The problem with PennyBoy however, is his bad games always comes against good defensive teams.

He's like clockwork.;)

Buffalo and Miami...Miami has the 6th ranked pass D

But let's just throw the facts out the window.;)

Lions might be the best-looking of the lousy-record teams.

They've lost to @Chicago, @St. Louis, Seattle, and @Minnesota.

Their offense has had some juice. The early criticism of Martz is actually sorta misplaced, IMO, and I'm a Martz-hater.

You guys should be concerned.

That said, if you beat the Lions, you can start to feel optimistic about a winning season--- I wouldn't be completely shocked if this is the 4th toughest game remaining on your schedule after Chicago, @New England, and @Minnesota.

You guys have a schedule where 10-6 is entirely conceivable, without ever beating a winning team.

So, How many winning teams have the Pats beaten this year?

Oh let me answer this one for you.....

1. Cincinatti

They could possibly be the worst 4-1 team in the league.

After this sunday the count may well be two.

Dude, be happy that you have a gravy schedule. I'm not dissing your team (That's TX's job, and I could never compete with him), I'm simply pointing out that it may finish with a good record this year.

Archived