Tiki Retiring

Maxman

anyone else surprised by this? I think back to the time Bitonti said that he didn't want Vilma here. He made a comment -- something like he would rather have players doing coke off of strippers at halftime (POTW NOM btw). Anyhow he has a point.

Tiki is doing what is in his best interests obviously because he has so many other interest. But Tiki retiring clearly isn't in the best interests of the Giants. They are a team that could make a run next year if everything falls into place. Tiki stepping down at the top of his game is a HUGE blow to the franchise.

BTW -- I am very happy about this! \:D/

He has true opportunities to use his brain & get paid for it, unlike most. The iron's hot right now; when he's washed up the demand for his (verbal) services may not be as great. Plus he gets out before he becomes a cripple.

Brandon Jacobs has looked pretty good - he must've had some kind of off-season regimen b/c he actually looks almost fast now. If they're smart, they make sure the OL doesn't go to crap instead of trying to find a Tiki clone in the draft/offseason.

he'll come back for another year

you cant turn down the money and chance to win a championship, thats impossible

Newsflash: Tiki Barber plays football for a living and he's done with his job now.

He is moving onto another job.

I give credit to the guy, peace of mind and the ability to look outside of the box are refreshing qualities.

he'll come back for another year

you cant turn down the money and chance to win a championship, thats impossible

What would be your comment on Calvin Johnson if he decided to get higher education rather than gone to pro?

Bill Cosby down, Tiki Barber is going up? I dont know but I truly admire of his decision. He is setting a fine example of not entirely depending on pro for a living...

What happen to most people when they are done with pro in their prime?

Helping people get good education is more power than just donating $$$ to funds for education..

Barber has my vote.

What would be your comment on Calvin Johnson if he decided to get higher education rather than gone to pro?

Bill Cosby down, Tiki Barber is going up? I dont know but I truly admire of his decision. He is setting a fine example of not entirely depending on pro for a living...

What happen to most people when they are done with pro in their prime?

Helping people get good education is more power than just donating $$$ to funds for education..

Barber has my vote.

ronde says he thinks tiki will play next year

anyone else surprised by this? I think back to the time Bitonti said that he didn't want Vilma here. He made a comment -- something like he would rather have players doing coke off of strippers at halftime (POTW NOM btw). Anyhow he has a point.

Tiki is doing what is in his best interests obviously because he has so many other interest. But Tiki retiring clearly isn't in the best interests of the Giants. They are a team that could make a run next year if everything falls into place. Tiki stepping down at the top of his game is a HUGE blow to the franchise.

BTW -- I am very happy about this! \:D/

Uhh, excuse me Mr. Webmaster, but there was a whole thread about this on Tuesday or Wednesday. Please keep up.

Archived