I Stole This.....

SoFlaJets

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He goes on a monthly tirade of bitching about Patsfans and anyone who actually says something that doesn't paint the Jets in a godly light. Go ahead, mention that our D isn't that good and he'll tell you what a sh*tty fan you are. He acts like a scorned woman on her period.

thanks booz, I just pissed myself at the thought of a woman scorned on her period. you do know that people die when this event occurs don't you?

thanks booz, I just pissed myself at the thought of a woman scorned on her period. you do know that people die when this event occurs don't you?

Yes. In fact I'm convinced that if you don't hear from me by tomorrow it is because he broke into my house and bashed me over the head with a curling iron.

i think great is a little much. last i heard from warfish over here all he could discuss was how bad of a hire mangini was and what a great QB ramsey is.

Yep, I was absolutely dead wrong on both issues. Ramsey completely failed to do anything worthwhile while Penny shined, and Mangini is working out very well to-date. Not my best offseason of long-winded opinions, no question. While I nailed all three of our top draft picks (Brick/Mangold (my favorite pick) and Clemens, this was about all I got right, and I was vastly wrong on Chad's comeback and health, and was wrong to a point on Mangini. I didn't dislike him personally, I simply didn't think his experience warranted the opportunity over other coaches with better pasts at top-levels of coaching.

But it's been fully admitted, in depth and in detail and in writing, that I was quite wrong on many issues this last offseason. To be fair, I found myself being labeled the "Ramsey Guy" mostly because I was one of few to vocally defend his potential in the 45,983,814 threads online about how much Ramsey sucked, but I was STILL dead wrong on him regardless.

And to the poster who falls alseep reading my posts....glad I could help my friend. :)

And to the original quote....no, I am not a great poster by any stretch. I save that for folks like Smizzy, Jets5Ever, GJ&H, YJF and a gaggle of others. I am not in their same league.

how ya doin fish, I for one enjoy your posts & hope you share your thoughts here on a regular basis.

right or wrong you always give good analogy's that warrant your posts

Thanks Joe, I appreciate that. But to be fair, the criticisms of me are quite true, I AM arrogant, self-important, know-it-all-ish, wrong often (at least as often as right), and a clear Attention Whore. And worst of all (for some) I doubted Chad. Hell JetsMike STILL hasn't forgiven me yet, lol.

Oh, and Speaking of Attention Whores.....

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=128653

Thanks Joe, I appreciate that. But to be fair, the criticisms of me are quite true, I AM arrogant, self-important, know-it-all-ish, wrong often (at least as often as right), and a clear Attention Whore. And worst of all (for some) I doubted Chad. Hell JetsMike STILL hasn't forgiven me yet, lol.

Oh, and Speaking of Attention Whores.....

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=128653

anyone who didn't doubt chad was being a realist. I fully expected ramsey to come in & do a better than average job prior to this season. I was wrong & damn glad of it.

Yep, I was absolutely dead wrong on both issues. Ramsey completely failed to do anything worthwhile while Penny shined, and Mangini is working out very well to-date. Not my best offseason of long-winded opinions, no question. While I nailed all three of our top draft picks (Brick/Mangold (my favorite pick) and Clemens, this was about all I got right, and I was vastly wrong on Chad's comeback and health, and was wrong to a point on Mangini. I didn't dislike him personally, I simply didn't think his experience warranted the opportunity over other coaches with better pasts at top-levels of coaching.

But it's been fully admitted, in depth and in detail and in writing, that I was quite wrong on many issues this last offseason. To be fair, I found myself being labeled the "Ramsey Guy" mostly because I was one of few to vocally defend his potential in the 45,983,814 threads online about how much Ramsey sucked, but I was STILL dead wrong on him regardless.

And to the poster who falls alseep reading my posts....glad I could help my friend. :)

And to the original quote....no, I am not a great poster by any stretch. I save that for folks like Smizzy, Jets5Ever, GJ&H, YJF and a gaggle of others. I am not in their same league.

Hey Fish, good to have you back.

Remember me?;)

no boozer I-unlike you ain't comin on here saying things about you-the whole idea of this thread was more about the principle of hope not about the personalities of those who have otherwise-you turned it into name calling

Actually, I didn't do any name calling. I just stated what you are acting like. If the shoe fits...........

Are you kidding?

There is no need to suck upto him here.

Actually, I didn't do any name calling. I just stated what you are acting like. If the shoe fits...........

yea whatever-you could always do what your buddies the Pats fans say to do-use the ignore feature or continue every month to whine about the Florida guys-

Are you kidding?

There is no need to suck upto him here.

No sucking up here man. The Smizzard is one of my all-time favorite poeple in my time as a Message Board Addict (MBA Symplex 1). I miss ALOT of folks that post here at JN, truly. But given how many other non-Jets boards I post on among my 549 other hobbies, I just cannot seem to find time to hit up JI AND JN as much as I might like.

yea whatever-you could always do what your buddies the Pats fans say to do-use the ignore feature or continue every month to whine about the Florida guys-

I don't whine at all about you. I just find it ironic that you felt this was the place to call out YJF and question his faith as a fan seeing as he never posts here. YJF is definately long winded, and sometimes his posts are redundant. But he speaks his mind and roots for the Jets as hard as anyone else. He also never once calls out the kool aid fans like yourself to the floor. He just debates like a normal (though long winded) person. You are the one acting like a child.

I don't whine at all about you. I just find it ironic that you felt this was the place to call out YJF and question his faith as a fan seeing as he never posts here. YJF is definately long winded, and sometimes his posts are redundant. But he speaks his mind and roots for the Jets as hard as anyone else. He also never once calls out the kool aid fans like yourself to the floor. He just debates like a normal (though long winded) person. You are the one acting like a child.

yea OK I'm the one who posts this kind of nonsense...and I'm the one acting like a child?

You know what, for a supposedly older and wiser person you seriously act like a baby. Whhaaaaa, Pats fans post here, whaaaa Tx makes fun of my team, whhaaaa some Jets fans actually think the team is weak in areas, whaaa whaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yea OK I'm the one who posts this kind of nonsense...and I'm the one acting like a child?

You know what, for a supposedly older and wiser person you seriously act like a baby. Whhaaaaa, Pats fans post here, whaaaa Tx makes fun of my team, whhaaaa some Jets fans actually think the team is weak in areas, whaaa whaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And what of that post was actually inaccurate regarding you in this thread? It's exactly what you've been doing your whole existence here.

And what of that post was actually inaccurate regarding you in this thread? It's exactly what you've been doing your whole existence here.

you know what Boozer 76 fuuck you and just put me on ignore because you're starting to piss me off

you know what Boozer 76 fuuck you and just put me on ignore because you're starting to piss me off

Nahh. I'd rather just be there and call a spade a spade everytime you try to play the high and mighty act and call people to the floor that aren't here to defend themselves. Here's an idea, why don't you start a thread at JI bitching about me.

Nahh. I'd rather just be there and call a spade a spade everytime you try to play the high and mighty act and call people to the floor that aren't here to defend themselves. Here's an idea, why don't you start a thread at JI bitching about me.

truth is I don't really care about you or care what you think about me

ain't that a little like going to bagdad & complaining about george bush? ;)

sorry booz I couldn't resist

Archived