Why Was The "I Stole This" Thread Locked?

PatsFanTX

First thread I post in in a while get locked down hard immediately.

Coincidence.....or clear cut sign to screw off, eh?

I see through your ruse sir, I SEE the truth! You think that big ass eye over there is for DECORATION??? I think NOT!

I'm watching you. Got my EYE on you alright.....

.....mutters to himself.....

...goes to sit quietly in the corner......

....twitching....

First thread I post in in a while get locked down hard immediately.

Coincidence.....or clear cut sign to screw off, eh?

I see through your ruse sir, I SEE the truth! You think that big ass eye over there is for DECORATION??? I think NOT!

I'm watching you. Got my EYE on you alright.....

.....mutters to himself.....

...goes to sit quietly in the corner......

....twitching....

Good to see you too, fish.

Hey look, this is entertainment.

Guys like YJF, GJ&H, and Warfish provide us all with entertainment. Agree or disagree, they all have passion.

You can say you fall asleep during their posts, all you want. The truth is, you don't.They take a stand. Some times, it blows up in their face. I recall GJ&H starting thread after thread about USC's Mike Williams, and how the Jets should draft him.

Well, Mike Williams is an NFL dud. But so what? At the time it seemed like a really good idea. We've all had those moments. Some of us just don't have the balls to think out loud.

Hey, I've been here from the word go. Before there was a JI or JN, I was (how's that for attention whore, Warfish? ;) )

Bottom line is this, and take it to the bank-

If if wasn't for maniacs like me, GJ&H, YJF or Warfish (and a host of others), unoriginal, dull tw@ts like Sean Deegan wouldn't be pulling in a hundred grand a year off their website.

We might be eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but our INTEGRITY is intact.

Aint no future in your fronting, SH*TSPRAYER.

Guys like YJF, GJ&H, and Warfish provide us all with entertainment. Agree or disagree, they all have passion.

You can say you fall asleep during their posts, all you want. The truth is, you don't.They take a stand. Some times, it blows up in their face. I recall GJ&H starting thread after thread about USC's Mike Williams, and how the Jets should draft him.

Well, Mike Williams is an NFL dud. But so what? At the time it seemed like a really good idea. We've all had those moments. Some of us just don't have the balls to think out loud.

Hey, I've been here from the word go. Before there was a JI or JN, I was (how's that for attention whore, Warfish? ;) )

If if wasn't for maniacs like me, GJ&H, YJF or Warfish (and a host of others), unoriginal, dull tw@ts like Sean Deegan wouldn't be pulling in a hundred grand a year off their website.

We might be eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but our INTEGRITY is intact.

JetMo, you hit the nail on the head.

Certain posters make a stand, and stick with their convictions; right or wrong.

I'll take that any day of the week, versus some dumbass that floats in the wind.

Hell, Fish was giving Ramsey BJ's all during the off-season, yet he has the balls to admit he was wrong as the season played out.

Hey, I've been here from the word go. Before there was a JI or JN, I was (how's that for attention whore, Warfish?

;) )

I am told that he only made $68,000 last year. 100 grand was the goal but they came short due to fewer VIP memberships.

There is always next year.

More importantly though -- you are right. I see some people blasting certain types of posters. But as you said Moses, certain posts are just GOLD. If people didn't say with 100% conviction that Mike Williams is the answer, we wouldn't have much to talk about. To some extent same goes for the trolls. Er, I mean Pat fans. If we didn't have their insane posts to read there would be a lot less discussion going on.

To some extent same goes for the trolls. Er, I mean Pat fans. If we didn't have their insane posts to read there would be a lot less discussion going on.

And if people didnt commit crimes, we wouldnt have to serve on jury duty as much, either. :D

Can someone explain to me how Warfish undressed Flowtrain?

I hear the dude has been absent from all message posts

Was Flowtrain the wizard behind the curtain?

I will admit my mistake as well, i thought M Williams was the best thing since

sliced bread as well, ham isn't the only one to miss that one. we cannot look

into a player's heart and character, maybe that is why tangini drafted schlegel

I will admit my mistake as well, i thought M Williams was the best thing since

sliced bread as well, ham isn't the only one to miss that one. we cannot look

into a player's heart and character, maybe that is why tangini drafted schlegel

Never happened bro. I tired to have some fun with him, he took it all wrong, and that was that. I always had alot of respect for Flow, honestly. He may have been (like me and YJF) king of the long-winded obvious, but he was still an entertaining read.

The real reason (most likely) that he is gone is he really wasn't a Jets fan at all I think. He posted 95% of his time on a Redskins Forum, and only visited JI every once in a while to drop some of his "knowledge", get his props as a genius, and move on. He was never (in my memory) a real regualr, post alot kind of member.

And yea, I was wrong on Mike Williams too. Just add that to Ramsey's Potential, and Mangini's Inexperience being wrongs for me of late. Lol.

assmop,

That could have been one of the greatest threads of all-time.

I'll give you the "Cliff Notes" version:

Warfish starts a thread on JI entitled "Calling Out Flowtrain".

The entire thread pretty much called out Flowtrain for his wishy-washy comments and really not taking a stand on anything.

Fish had one comment in there that went something like: "You write a lot of words but really don't say anything".

It was funny as hell.

I don't think he ever returned after Fish ripped him a new one.

I remember Flow, cribnote version of YJF and he was never wrong.

YJF is ok by me i had fun needling him

YJF has his opinions but he never tries to talk down to someone. If you disagree with him he has a normal debate or moves on from the subject. Flowtrain on the other hand was a condescending SOB who would try to embelish a fluff filled post with big words so the JI gang would worship his feet. Flow would try to "slay you with his blade, both edges" lol.

the whole thing about it was I wasn't blasting any particular poster but more the mindset of too many so-called Jets fans BEFORE the season even started-the guys who were saying we're a 3-13 team and we should draft Brady Quinn and when we do what then will we ever do with Kellen Clemens?-that mentality

the whole thing about it was I wasn't blasting any particular poster but more the mindset of too many so-called Jets fans BEFORE the season even started-the guys who were saying we're a 3-13 team and we should draft Brady Quinn and when we do what then will we ever do with Kellen Clemens?-that mentality

See, that's the point Booz was trying to make.

Just because some Jets fans don't share your overly-optomistic view of the team, in no way does that make them less of a Jets fan.

Yes but I think the purpose of a message board is to discuss topics. Laws don't exist so that people will break them.

Discussion is good. Being a slimy troll is not.

I think that's the distinction some posters make on message boards in general.

Archived