Exclusive Clev Pics - Back From Cleveland

Maxman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who came to the Muny Lot Sunday. Had a great time, shared some time, food, drink, and some good old fashion Muny Lot fun. Can't remember all the names, but I do know the ladyjets are lovely gals. Brenjetsfan and Jets28 (especially you sweetie, with your orange and brown buckeye beads on), were lots of fun. Good luck the rest of the year.

Who came to the Muny Lot Sunday. Had a great time, shared some time, food, drink, and some good old fashion Muny Lot fun. Can't remember all the names, but I do know the ladyjets are lovely gals. Brenjetsfan and Jets28 (especially you sweetie, with your orange and brown buckeye beads on), were lots of fun. Good luck the rest of the year.

I wish I got that pic with the poo poo beads..lol...to keep Shaq (jets28) in line here...you can feed her all the clams, beer an food you want, but she will never leave her BOYZ.....xxxooo

It was so nice to meet you...even if you wear those acorns!;)

I wish I got that pic with the poo poo beads..lol...to keep Shaq (jets28) in line here...you can feed her all the clams, beer an food you want, but she will never leave her BOYZ.....xxxooo

It was so nice to meet you...even if you wear those acorns!;)

Bren, Atomic Dawg has that pic, and I posted it on Digital Dawgs;)

Ya know I had to try.

The trip was a BLAST! I had a great time and I know my five buddies did too. I wanted to say thanks to Guns for spending so much time behind the grill on sunday, everything was great. And thanks to everyone else who made the tailgate such a success.

It was great meeting all of you and hopefully I can get out on the next sponsored trip too.

I also have to say, I never had so much fun being called an A-hole in my entire life.

I would've responded last night, but I think I passed out around 8:30 right after I put my kids to bed.

Bren, sorry that I didn't put the link up for ya earlier but here it is now.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/jlq112atomicdog/J%20E%20T%20S%20102906/

Again, had an awesome time meeting everyone.

That is funny -- you have a picture of Joe (124) and labeled it Cool Jets Fans. Probably the first time he was ever called that!

\:D/ Yeah that's right Joe. I don't care if you are 7'2". \:D/

Bren, sorry that I didn't put the link up for ya earlier but here it is now.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/jlq112atomicdog/J%20E%20T%20S%20102906/

Again, had an awesome time meeting everyone.

YOOOO ATOMIC DOOOOG!

Great pics and thanks for posting them. Can't wait to go back to cleveland!

Oh, and thanks for the BJ to go!;) (explanation would take to long, stop over at 16G for the Bears game for further clarification)

That is funny -- you have a picture of Joe (124) and labeled it Cool Jets Fans. Probably the first time he was ever called that!

\:D/ Yeah that's right Joe. I don't care if you are 7'2". \:D/

Do not mess with 124- he will carry you on his shoulders and just try to hang on.

YOOOO ATOMIC DOOOOG!

Great pics and thanks for posting them. Can't wait to go back to cleveland!

Oh, and thanks for the BJ to go!;) (explanation would take to long, stop over at 16G for the Bears game for further clarification)

Glad you enjoyed that ;) Hopefully it warmed ya up later in the evening.

Hey Raffy, I am under a don't ask, don't tell policy :)

nice meeting you, tell your friend in Boca we need to get together at Packys for the patsies* game next week...see ya at the Houston game

No doubt JF13, I'll pass the word along and it was great hanging with you.

I am on the phone with GOB today. He tells me that I hurt his feelings when I joked about him getting the 6 cylinder Mustang instead of the 8. I think I heard him sobbing actually.

Says the guy with the Chrysler 300 with a 4 banger and cloth seats.

Max has the only production 300 with a Briggs & Stratton engine

Archived