Exclusive Clev Pics - Back From Cleveland

Maxman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says the guy with the Chrysler 300 with a 4 banger and cloth seats.

Max has the only production 300 with a Briggs & Stratton engine

So I am driving to work this morning. I pass a guy in a 6 cylinder mustang. Happens all the time. But this guy had a hot chick sitting next to him and she was obviously into him.

Got me to thinking -- what are the odds of a straight male driving a 6 cylinder mustang?

So I am driving to work this morning. I pass a guy in a 6 cylinder mustang. Happens all the time. But this guy had a hot chick sitting next to him and she was obviously into him.

Got me to thinking -- what are the odds of a straight male driving a 6 cylinder mustang?

how high up is your pimp mobile to see her head?;)

That was Lauren Max. She called me up and said she wanted to go for a ride in a real car because your engine, much like your penis, was too small for such a large frame.

That was Lauren Max. She called me up and said she wanted to go for a ride in a real car because your engine, much like your penis, was too small for such a large frame.

I drive this -- non Hemi version:

chrysler300.jpg

You drive a 6 cylinder Mustang. Your car wreaks of "almost made it". I have news for you GOB. Sexy is coming back. But it ain't coming from Motown. No it will be in the Chrysler with me.

I'm bringing sexy back!

Deal with it man. Just deal with it.

You drive a 6 cylinder Mustang. Your car wreaks of "almost made it". I have news for you GOB. Sexy is coming back. But it ain't coming from Motown. No it will be in the Chrysler with me.

I'm bringing sexy back!

What does that post have to do with the Cleveland football game?

You need to back off, don't you see that I have been in a huge pissing match with the Head Honcho for the past week?

It's not all about you.:eek:

just trying to inject some humor and difuse your silly little tiff with the alpha and omega...

boys are soooo silly :rolleyes:

I drive this -- non Hemi version:

chrysler300.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back!

Max I know that isn't your car for many reasons.

1. There's way too much chrome on that thing for your McDonald's Salary to afford.

2. No way you're driving a car with 20s, you can barely afford gas for the thing.

3. Guarunteed there's no insurance on that thing.

Max I know that isn't your car for many reasons.

1. There's way too much chrome on that thing for your McDonald's Salary to afford.

2. No way you're driving a car with 20s, you can barely afford gas for the thing.

3. Guarunteed there's no insurance on that thing.

I get the shift differential at McDonald's. Don't want to go into details but let's just say -- it adds up.

That's not nice Jetcane, that is probably his wonderful wife Judy.

Not nice?

Dumbass ;-)

I always thought Steffi was hot, I'd hit dat at any time in my life :)

(Actually I thought it was GGG)

Jetcane is right, it's G cubed, not the ever lovely Judy. Steffi Graf's honker is a little big for me, but as for GGG, hey now!!

Archived