I'm trying to show some restraint here....

SoFlaJets

I gotta admit Jets fans that this morning,I'm torn.I've NEVER gone to another team's board to rub it in after they lost-either to us or to another team.But ,if anybody can go through these archives here and PROVE to me why I SHOULDN'T hold back against the likes of Garb, PF, Alk and especially Tex (not Gainzo-he's cool) then this is the thread to copy and paste the evidence and the links...fire away...

I gotta admit Jets fans that this morning,I'm torn.I've NEVER gone to another team's board to rub it in after they lost-either to us or to another team.But ,if anybody can go through these archives here and PROVE to me why I SHOULDN'T hold back against the likes of Garb, PF, Alk and especially Tex (not Gainzo-he's cool) then this is the thread to copy and paste the evidence and the links...fire away...

Not for nothing, but since when do I "really" diss the Jets? I prefer to diss posters.

Hey, if it feels good do it. Don't be a bitch with a conscience. We're big boys, we can take it.

I agree they can dish it out and take it like grown-ups -all in fun in the end. If you can take joking around and not be so sensitive.

If I actually KNEW how to find threads further back than 7 pages I'm sure I'd find more....

Again, you need a reason why? Everyone knows what we've said, they don't need a reminder. Quit tapdancing like a little pussy and cut loose.

Hey, if it feels good do it. Don't be a bitch with a conscience. We're big boys, we can take it.

I know you can, Alk. You aight, and Garb is a big boy, too. LOL

Honestly, I still dont give two craps about the PAtsys. I look at yesterday as losing ground to Buff and Mia, who won, as well as Jax, Balt, KC, who all won.

And gaining some ground against NE, who lost. They're just a divisional rival to me, and I'll never despise them as much as i despise the Mammals. They are just a team who had a good run, from a wannabe city.

Again, you need a reason why? Everyone knows what we've said, they don't need a reminder. Quit tapdancing like a little pussy and cut loose.

no to be honest Alk I think it's kind of like being too much of an asss hole to revel in other's distress-which we all know you have no problem with-again,I've NEVER gone to an opposing team's site EVER to do that....EVER

no to be honest Alk I think it's kind of like being too much of an asss hole to revel in other's distress-which we all know you have no problem with-again,I've NEVER gone to an opposing team's site EVER to do that....EVER

Lets get one thing straight, you're the problem not me. You're the only one that has any sort of problem with me whatsoever. Now why don't you get this bashing started or just go rip off another musicians song.

Lets get one thing straight, you're the problem not me. You're the only one that has any sort of problem with me whatsoever. Now why don't you get this bashing started or just go rip off another musicians song.
He's not the one trolling a site of another team. That automatically makes you the problem.

you really are a frigging ass-hole dude you know that? You've never heard me play and sing but seem to be of the assumption that I'm some kind of a hack-what do YOU do? Besides posting your ugliness every chance you get?

Archived