I'm trying to show some restraint here....

SoFlaJets

Can we stop the name calling here- poke fun at me if you want to-I will take it and promise not to cry.

thanks faba but I prefer to bash & get bashed til things get out of hand & then cry to the mods & admin via pm to ban said basher.

afterall, this is our nation.com ;)

thanks faba but I prefer to bash & get bashed til things get out of hand & then cry to the mods & admin via pm to ban said basher.

afterall, this is our nation.com ;)

Calling all attack dogs-joewilly is prime meat.

Doesn't Chevy own Toyota?

Company Name

Toyota Motor Corporation

Head Office

1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture 471-8571, Japan

Phone: (0565)28-2121

Tokyo Head Office

1-4-18 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8701, Japan

Phone: (03)3817-7111

Nagoya Office

1-23-22 Izumi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture 461-8711, Japan

Phone: (052)952-2111

Establishment

August 28, 1937

_____

There is a separate company called Toyota Motors of USA, but I dont think that is owned by Chevy, either.

Company Name

Toyota Motor Corporation

Head Office

1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture 471-8571, Japan

Phone: (0565)28-2121

Tokyo Head Office

1-4-18 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8701, Japan

Phone: (03)3817-7111

Nagoya Office

1-23-22 Izumi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture 461-8711, Japan

Phone: (052)952-2111

Establishment

August 28, 1937

_____

There is a separate company called Toyota Motors of USA, but I dont think that is owned by Chevy, either.

cool jetcane, but remember its only alk you're responding to

a simple yes or no woulda done fine ;)

I know you can, Alk. You aight, and Garb is a big boy, too. LOL

Honestly, I still dont give two craps about the PAtsys. I look at yesterday as losing ground to Buff and Mia, who won, as well as Jax, Balt, KC, who all won.

And gaining some ground against NE, who lost. They're just a divisional rival to me, and I'll never despise them as much as i despise the Mammals. They are just a team who had a good run, from a wannabe city.

Correct, todays threads and posts are just a light hearted attempt to show TX for ONE day what a A$$ and extremely weak poster he has become on a full time basis. Otherwise like you said, the Pats would be a non entity other than they dropped to 6-2.

I gotta admit Jets fans that this morning,I'm torn.I've NEVER gone to another team's board to rub it in after they lost-either to us or to another team.But ,if anybody can go through these archives here and PROVE to me why I SHOULDN'T hold back against the likes of Garb, PF, Alk and especially Tex (not Gainzo-he's cool) then this is the thread to copy and paste the evidence and the links...fire away...

jetsweaksauceja5.jpg

Archived