The Official JN Pats vs. Jets betting thread

Alk

Alright, place your bets folks. I'm going to lay mine down right here and this goes out to my buddy SoFlaJets.

If the Jets somehow miraculously beat the Patriots, I will leave the board for an entire week. However if the Patriots win, you're gone for a week. I would be interested in adding a sig bet to that once the loser comes back to the board. Deal?

Hmmmmm...who should I call out? Hmmm.....

No sig bet's though. No leaving the site bet. Nothing like that. I want cash. Cold hard cash.

Choices, choices...

1) a retired math teacher who doubles as an evil slut?

2) a flirtacious logo gal with a soft spot for killer dogs?

3) the party gal with hooters to spare and a match.com account?

Hmmm....

:)

Ok Patsie Pukes, here are some bets:

- Loser has to change avatar to winners choice for a week (mod approved of course).

- Loser has to bet all vCash on a game and team of winners choice.

- Loser has to post picture on Flikr wearing some aparel opposing team.

Pick one any one.

BZ

I never bet on sports-

Truth is I get bummed out when we lose and pretty much stay away anyway-that's why I won't rub last night's game in on you guys-plus I fell asleep last night and only woke up to see AV miss a 46 yarder and then the game ending INT

cluck cluck cluck

I never bet on sports-

Truth is I get bummed out when we lose and pretty much stay away anyway-that's why I won't rub last night's game in on you guys-plus I fell asleep last night and only woke up to see AV miss a 46 yarder and then the game ending INT

Ok Patsie Pukes, here are some bets:

- Loser has to change avatar to winners choice for a week (mod approved of course).

- Loser has to bet all vCash on a game and team of winners choice.

- Loser has to post picture on Flikr wearing some aparel opposing team.

Pick one any one.

BZ

Headliner, I challenge you to a game of horseshoes. A game of horseshoes!!

Alright, place your bets folks. I'm going to lay mine down right here and this goes out to my buddy SoFlaJets.

If the Jets somehow miraculously beat the Patriots, I will leave the board for an entire week. However if the Patriots win, you're gone for a week. I would be interested in adding a sig bet to that once the loser comes back to the board. Deal?

hey mr talk the talk. I'll call you out you big brash loud talkin wheatbelt livin chevy driving sirius listenen patriot liking somanabitch.

STRAIGHT UP 1,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if pats win I send you you're check back. if jets win you send me another one

att: greendna, I may be needing alks check back 1st thing monday morning ok?

If any Jet fan takes this bet Make sure the week he leaves is not next week. Make him leave the week after that.

Okay, so we have our first bet.

If the Patriots win, SoFlaJets leaves for a week and mails me one of his multi platinum selling CDs

If the Jets win, I, Alk will leave this board for 10 1/2 weeks which is the point spread in this game.

for tx...

if the jets win... you will constantly praise me for a week...and not post one nasty chad/ nuge/ drob comments..

if the patsies win... i wont post lyrics for a week....

i would do a sig bet with you...but i doubt you would go for that.

probably wont do this either... but then you beeing all talk and no action is something that doesnt surprise me ;)

I don't like this one bit. having said that, can I take over the psst thingy on fridays if we win by some fluke. I promise to do you proud alk.

seriously guys, call this bet off. if stars align bla bla & by some fluke the jets win it would suck to lose alk for 10 wks due to a stupid bet.

so fla I mean no disrespect but 1 week just ain't that long

I don't like this one bit. having said that, can I take over the psst thingy on fridays if we win by some fluke. I promise to do you proud alk.

seriously guys, call this bet off. if stars align bla bla & by some fluke the jets win it would suck to lose alk for 10 wks due to a stupid bet.

so fla I mean no disrespect but 1 week just ain't that long

It's all good, maybe if the Jets win, his balls will actually drop in that 10 1/2 weeks that I'm gone. I doubt it though.

hey mr talk the talk. I'll call you out you big brash loud talkin wheatbelt livin chevy driving sirius listenen patriot liking somanabitch.

:) I just saw this one. I was wondering why that check had never cleared.

Sorry joewilly, when I woke up this morning, both the bitches and the money were gone. Do what you can to get out of this bet asap.

Guys -- as the owner of this board I have to say that I am against anything that creates LESS posting.

Guys -- as the owner of this board I have to say that I am against anything that creates LESS posting.

Oh come on Max if the Jets were to somehow pull this game out of their ass, you would only lose approximately 593.15 posts. :)

you wanna pussy out now Alk?-it's really a win-win situation for me anyway because if the Jets DO lose I probably hang out with JFF and Jetswin over at Jets Insider for a week because I actually PREFER to talk my football with Jets fans not Pats fans

you wanna pussy out now Alk?-it's really a win-win situation for me anyway because if the Jets DO lose I probably hang out with JFF and Jetswin over at Jets Insider for a week because I actually PREFER to talk my football with Jets fans not Pats fans

Who said anything about pussying out? My 10 1/2 weeks to your 1 week? Who exactly is the pussy in this bet?

Sorry joewilly, when I woke up this morning, both the bitches and the money were gone. Do what you can to get out of this bet asap.

dang you dna...you broke rule 3 that clearly states "never fall asleep" didn't you?

sorry alk I gotta renig on the bet & I gotsta find me some new friends.

Oh come on Max if the Jets were to somehow pull this game out of their ass, you would only lose approximately 593.15 posts. :)

No if the Jets win we go up. People will be signing up like mad.

I am counting on a loss though and dont want to lose sofla!

Okay, so we have our first bet.

If the Patriots win, SoFlaJets leaves for a week and mails me one of his multi platinum selling CDs

If the Jets win, I, Alk will leave this board for 10 1/2 weeks which is the point spread in this game.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived