The defense today.......

JonEJet

Reminded me of the Pats vs The Colts a few years ago in the playoffs..... that the Pats were moving all the defensive players around, shuffling linebackers, dbacks and lineman

We did that today, and you can't help but be impressed by the job Mangini did to get ready for the game

Man, it feels sooooooo good beating those Pukes

Reminded me of the Pats vs The Colts a few years ago in the playoffs..... that the Pats were moving all the defensive players around, shuffling linebackers, dbacks and lineman

We did that today, and you can't help but be impressed by the job Mangini did to get ready for the game

I agree and minus that one 50+ run by Dillon, that of the 4 missed tackle variety, the run DEE did a decnt job today

I saw a few holds not get called and on that play you see Dillon facemask Coleman I think with a straight arm-is that legal?-I thought it should have been nulified by illegal hands to the face and minus 10 yards-it would have been if it were the Jets you KNOW that

I have never seen Brady get tattooed like he did today

It was great

Rotoworld take:

Tom Brady completed 25-of-37 passes for 255 yards, one touchdown, and one interception in a Week 10 loss.

The numbers don't look bad, but Brady was off-target for big chunks of the afternoon. Eric Mangini appeared to have Brady's head scrambled, especially on blitzes. Only in desperation time could Brady stretch the field. Look for a much better effort at Green Bay next week.

timeout timeout TIMEOUT

Where did this pass rush come from? What a job by Sutton and Mangini today using the blitzes.

where did it come from? From the second half of the Cleveland game that's where...The Jets finally realized what they have to do- ATTACK

I saw a few holds not get called and on that play you see Dillon facemask Coleman I think with a straight arm-is that legal?-I thought it should have been nulified by illegal hands to the face and minus 10 yards-it would have been if it were the Jets you KNOW that

I believe a stiff arm to face is perfectly legal on offense.

That movement had Brady confused all day.

Now that the Jets figured out blitzing wins games we may make something out of this year. In the NFL if you just sit back and wait any offense will run right over you. I like what they did today, they had their 3 down lineman but they almost always had 1 or 2 linebackers lined up on the line. These looks were excellent... and of course worked!

For what ever the reason that is never called on a runner giving a defender a straight arm. I don't think it's any great Pats/NFL conspiracy. Watch for it and you'll see-it's like the one exception to the hands to the face/facemask rule, it's always been that way and never been explained. Just is.

For what ever the reason that is never called on a runner giving a defender a straight arm. I don't think it's any great Pats/NFL conspiracy. Watch for it and you'll see-it's like the one exception to the hands to the face/facemask rule, it's always been that way and never been explained. Just is.

I've been crying about that for years. Seems ridiculous that an offensive player can slam a guy in the head, but one D you can't even yoke a guy anymore.

Archived