Belly under estimated Eric

SouthernJet

eric used 2 hands for the big shake. I wish he grabbed the wrist and held on, not letting go. then we woulda saw the real belly come unglued tryin to escape.

As great, funny, and all telling as that would have been... it seems like Mangini has a lot more class than that.

As great, funny, and all telling as that would have been... it seems like Mangini has a lot more class than that.

who's mangini? is he the "other guy" in the pic with the big smile?

i'm thinkin belly never got the balloons & parade organized for eric's arrival as anticipated. ;)

eric used 2 hands for the big shake. I wish he grabbed the wrist and held on, not letting go. then we woulda saw the real belly come unglued tryin to escape.

I am sure alot of ass-grease builds up during a game. Eric should have jammed his hand down back of his pants and filled his paw with a games worth of ass-grease and then gone on to shake Bellys hand.

im telling you belly didnt want mangini over here cause he knew how good mangini could be...i was thinking that ever since this belly thing started and after this week i think i was right......

as garb says, there's way more to it than that. Maybe mangini turned out to be one of these character guys belly thrives on & simply said , I can't work for a cheating scumbag anymore

Oh, I don't think he underestimated EM, why do you think he didn't want him going to a division rival..Why you say??, Because he knew what a great coach EM was and is and knew it would hurt his Pat's..which it has..These Jet players truly BELIEVE in Mangini's approach "Jet Core Values" and in pro sports that is really the battle when coaching, getting everyone to buy the system and approach you believe in..man this is great!!

Oh, I don't think he underestimated EM, why do you think he didn't want him going to a division rival..Why you say??, Because he knew what a great coach EM was and is and knew it would hurt his Pat's..which it has..These Jet players truly BELIEVE in Mangini's approach "Jet Core Values" and in pro sports that is really the battle when coaching, getting everyone to buy the system and approach you believe in..man this is great!!

didn't the patplayers speak out against eric? don't they usually echo the hc sentiments? more to than that

didn't the patplayers speak out against eric? don't they usually echo the hc sentiments? more to than that

Actually no, i think maybe one or two players, i think alot of those pat players like and respect eric..I saw a ton of them go up and hug him after the game.

Look at this picture. Belly looks like he is thinking ,"Holy crap, maybe it wasnt ALL ME. Maybe Eric contributed alot to our success. Holy Crap, this kid just out-schemed me. Holy Crap, I may not be the only great XsOs guy in the NFL".

986-mangini_belichik.JPG

c'mon now. Eaaaaaasy there Cowboy. ONE win does not compare to a 3 time Superbowl winning coach. The Jets simply played better that particular day....that's all.

c'mon now. Eaaaaaasy there Cowboy. ONE win does not compare to a 3 time Superbowl winning coach. The Jets simply played better that particular day....that's all.

Then again, should a 3 time Superbowl winning coach lose to a rookie coach? Should that 3 time Superbowl winning coach's players be making statements about his being "outcoached?" The bottom line is that BB and Brady do not make up a team. The Pats are a SHELL of the Superbowl dynasty they were. The Jets are progressing in a way no one, especially Pats fans, are used to... and THAT'S all.

skippy did i say that?

read the post ,,

I like to think that you subtly inferred that.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

And 16b or h or whatever you cal yourself, YOU WON ONE GAME, THAT'S ALL. I believe that's the first team you've beaten this season with a winning record????? I think??

And 16b or h or whatever you cal yourself, YOU WON ONE GAME, THAT'S ALL. I believe that's the first team you've beaten this season with a winning record????? I think??

DW10 is obviously Patsfantx or just a poor attempt at a clone, either way it's lame.

It's not just a win... it's more than that. I don't know if you watched the game, but there were changes in the way the Jets played that showed a lot of progress for the team. Jeez, if the Pats themselves can admit it then so should you. I'm not suggesting that we'll even be in the playoffs... who knows? Was it a big win? Yes, in that we beat a huge rival team in their house, but at the same time... NO, because the Pats aren't anything like the team they used to be. Traditionally, the Jets play up to good teams and down to bad ones. They are terribly inconsistant. But that doesn't mean they can't show some promise. After the Bears this Sunday the Jets don't face any team that they should really lose to. Let's say, for arguments sake that we only win 4 of thse next 6. We end up 9 and 7, probably out of the playoffs, and we look back at the Cleveland game with distain. The Cleveland loss is going to be the game that bit us in the ass at the end of the season. That game was HUGE!

we can't help who we beat dw10.... we play whos on our schedule. not our fault teams like the fins suck. a win is a win in the nfl

we can't help who we beat dw10.... we play whos on our schedule. not our fault teams like the fins suck. a win is a win in the nfl

alright alright, I'm done arguing the fact that you'll be slaughtered this Sunday. I wish you the best.

But I just CAN'T WAIT to see this board on Monday!!! ROFLMA!!!

alright alright, I'm done arguing the fact that you'll be slaughtered this Sunday. I wish you the best.

in fairness to us dw, we don't make lofty aspirations about our team, & if we do lose we'll take it in stride. we never came out of the blocks stating superbowl bound. & we're still not . check the mirror to find that guy

Does it strike anyone else as funny that a fan of the last place Miami Dullfins is chiming in?

YO DOOSH WATER ,News Flash McFly, your team sucks and everybody but you can see that.What happen to all that super bowl talk in the begining of the year. Oh yea I remember ,the dolfags SUCK like they do every year. The SB hahahahaha PLLLLEEEaaassseee please stop it man you are making an A$$ of yourself. I feel sad for you are you a little slow? :Nuts:

YO DOOSH WATER ,News Flash McFly, your team sucks and everybody but you can see that.What happen to all that super bowl talk in the begining of the year. Oh yea I remember ,the dolfags SUCK like they do every year. The SB hahahahaha PLLLLEEEaaassseee please stop it man you are making an A$$ of yourself. I feel sad for you are you a little slow? :Nuts:

I'm actually extremely intelligent and do quite well for myself. I'm just a huge and optimistic Fin fan who sees his team winning the Superbowl THIS YEAR. I appreciate your feeling sad for me though.Thanks.

...you think I'M crazy?? Look at what I found on Finheaven. I copied and pasted. Although I like this guy's optimism, I couldn't help but laugh my azz off.

Miami Dolphins: 2006 NFL Champs!

Miami Fl. (AP) (Super Bowl Sunday 2007)

In what can only be called a story book ending, The Miami Dolphins today capped off a roller coaster season with a finish that hasn

Well if they keep putting teams like the Dolphins in front of them what more can they do?

Well if the Jets lose I hope your wife doesn't ban you again. Because I am sure you would like to read all this, lol.

I never said we'd WIN this Sunday. I only said it's a possibility. I will say that if the Fish beat them then anyone can beat them. The fact that you think the Fish will win the Superbowl this year only reaffirms the fact that you know little about the sport.

Archived