need tailgating info sunday

joewilly

so i've been on the bears board & they are great fans over there. anyway, ditkas deciple is travelling down from canada with a jetsfan for their 1st nfl game. I just thought inviting them to a great tailgate experience would be cool. Max, are you & the harley boys doin anything?

Hey, Hiya jets fans, Joewilly has been over on the Bear boards giving all Jets fans a great name... and from what I have read on this board thus far, y'all seems like great folks.. well, as far as Jets fans go anyway... JK..

Anyway, as JW says, me and a good buddy (well, as good as a Jets fan gets) are gonna be whooping it up in the Big Apple for the weekend maybe catching the Devs/Sens game on Friday, then the Knicks/Celtics game on Saturday, but the main event is the Bears/Jerks game on sunday...

I'd love to join any/all of you at a tailgate somewhere as long as you don't mind a Bears jersey being there drinking all the beer, flirting all the women, and of course some good ol' light hearted ribbin.. I'm just looking to have a great time.

Any info about the tailgate scene in the Meadowlands would be greatly appreciated... Cheers to a great time first, then a great game..

Bren - you tailgating with Max and all them?

If so, we'll see you guys out there.

Everyone should meet up in the parking lot at one place, maybe 11C, and throw down.

7am is the earliest bid so far...anyone for midnight ?!?!

haha

fyi -- going forward don't use the words "throw down" and "bren" in the same post. Just trust me on this one. ](*,)

OK, from what I can gather from the postings here, there is generally Tailgating goin on all over the place..

I'm new to this whole thing, but the Tailgating experience is gonna be critical to having a great time on this roadtrip... Is it the type of thing that you can just purchase ticket to join a TG, all the beer and Pizza ya can stuff into ya before kickoff?

I am travelling from away, flying down to the game, and won't have vehicle or anything to call a home base.. I have heard of this in other stadiums, just wondering if the meadowlands is one of those stadiums...

Just wondering how it all works.. any info is useful...

it's not the official tailgate of this site (In fact far from it) but i still believe the best most consistant party is 16H

trust me if you want the full tailgating experience find 16H and these enormous vietnam era troop trucks. it's a disaster area every home game... but in a good way. There's DJ booth and fireman ed drops by usually.

they ask 25 bucks all you can eat or drink but half the time they don't collect - no invite needed just walk there and you can't miss it. Usually they burn the opposing team's qb jersey in effigy... and that's among the tamer things i've seen.

it's not the official tailgate of this site (In fact far from it) but i still believe the best most consistant party is 16H

trust me if you want the full tailgating experience find 16H and these enormous vietnam era troop trucks. it's a disaster area every home game... but in a good way. There's DJ booth and fireman ed drops by usually.

they ask 25 bucks all you can eat or drink but half the time they don't collect - no invite needed just walk there and you can't miss it. Usually they burn the opposing team's qb jersey in effigy... and that's among the tamer things i've seen.

*** ***** **** ****** ***** ** * ********* *******!

***************!!!

Bit-Are you saying there are freeloaders over there-someone should look into that- that just is not right.

I'm right next to those guys (16G) and they throw a hell of a party.

Hey guys this info is great, I am a huge Bear fan, but a bigger fan of having a great time... I gonna look up these area's for sure.. I much appreciate it... see ya's there!!!!

P.S. I wont be freeloadin' I'll easily pay that fee, might even have to pay double. We Canadians drink with both hands, I think they'd notice a big dumb Canadian wearing a Lach jersey drinkin Beer 2 at a time, with pizza sauce all over his face...

Hey guys this info is great, I am a huge Bear fan, but a bigger fan of having a great time... I gonna look up these area's for sure.. I much appreciate it... see ya's there!!!!

P.S. I wont be freeloadin' I'll easily pay that fee, might even have to pay double. We Canadians drink with both hands, I think they'd notice a big dumb Canadian wearing a Lach jersey drinkin Beer 2 at a time, with pizza sauce all over his face...

Stop by our tailgate as well if you're going to be in that area of the lot, we don't really cook anything but we do shots. I'll be wearing the Wesley Walker jersey.

What about that dude, i know that punk

Joe,

I got your v\m. I won't be able to make it -- but I will call you when I am heading into the stadium. Sounds like you will be there before me. But I will just get that from you then.

Thank you for doing this. Can't believe all the work you have done. It is really appreciated. I can't wait to share it with the rest of the site.

Thanks!

Joe,

I got your v\m. I won't be able to make it -- but I will call you when I am heading into the stadium. Sounds like you will be there before me. But I will just get that from you then.

Thank you for doing this. Can't believe all the work you have done. It is really appreciated. I can't wait to share it with the rest of the site.

Thanks!

No worries

:thumbup:

Hey when you get a chance shoot me Becky's email address. She sent that out but it was from someone else's account. I wanted to thank her as well.

Hey, i am away from my computer, when i get home I will dig up her private email and either pm you or just call, her public email gets swamped.

Archived