SEAHAWKS SIGN DYSON--- LET THE BRADWAY BASHING BEGIN

nj meadowlands

Come on Randall Gay is a scrub. He got burned left and right in The superbowl.

Randall Gay- Mediocre at best

Did you watch the same Super Bowl game that I did YJF?

Gay was one-on-one with TO 90% of the game. If you called "getting burnt" giving up 10-15 yard crossing patterns, then so be it. TO as a deep threat was non-existant in that game.

Under the circumstances, Gay did a great job in the Super Bowl.

As for hime being a mediocre CB? I agree with you.

Did you watch the same Super Bowl game that I did YJF?

Gay was one-on-one with TO 90% of the game. If you called "getting burnt" giving up 10-15 yard crossing patterns, then so be it. TO as a deep threat was non-existant in that game.

Under the circumstances, Gay did a great job in the Super Bowl.

As for hime being a mediocre CB? I agree with you.

come on tx, TO was at about 50% of his best in that game and he still put up decent numbers. anyone could cover TO deep with a 10-15 yard cushion.

I agree It falls on TB who is as Lame as the Idea

Players want to play for Hermie!! :roll:

I'm tired of you being so negative, Savage. Of course the players want to play for Herm. That is why we attract first class free agents like Lance Legree, Curtis Conway, and Derrick Blaylock. Herm is black Jesus.

come on tx, TO was at about 50% of his best in that game and he still put up decent numbers. anyone could cover TO deep with a 10-15 yard cushion.

FO, do you really think BB would have had Gay on TO if he was 100%? Highly doubtful.

As for a "10-15 yard cushion", Gay stayed with TO pretty well taking him down (with the exception of one missed tackle) with very few YAC.

I agree, TO put up GREAT numbers for being 50%-75% but the point is, he was a non-threat to break the game open with a big play.

Gay's performance had a lot to do with that.

Archived