The Official BCS Selection Thread

The Troll

Florida deserve it the most, they were champs of the SEC, but I still believe Michigan is the better team and would have given Ohio State a game... UF's defense is the fastest in the land so maybe they can limit Troy Smith & Ted Ginn Jr. but I still think Ohio State will roll but either way GO GATORS

Michigan took it in the can plain and simple. The pollsters can cry and give UF all the presents they want, fact is the BCS title game is 1 vs 2 and Michigan is easily the number 2 team in the nation, period.

The only thing worse then a Buckeye is a Gator. This was nothing more then a continuation of the Urban Meyer nationwide sportswriter circle jerk blowjob ring deciding that they wanted to see UF in the finals. I'm rooting for th Buckeyes and I hope that when it's done, the Bucks break it off in Christ Leak's and Urban Meyer's ass.

Florida will get destroyed just like Texas got destroyed last year.

The NC will be a great game. Nobody is getting destroyed.

Neither of these coaches will get blown out. osu has a talent advantage and should win but by less than 10

I hate both of these teams

Michigan took it in the can plain and simple. The pollsters can cry and give UF all the presents they want, fact is the BCS title game is 1 vs 2 and Michigan is easily the number 2 team in the nation, period.

The only thing worse then a Buckeye is a Gator. This was nothing more then a continuation of the Urban Meyer nationwide sportswriter circle jerk blowjob ring deciding that they wanted to see UF in the finals. I'm rooting for th Buckeyes and I hope that when it's done, the Bucks break it off in Christ Leak's and Urban Meyer's ass.

Oh, cry me a friggn' river.

Michigan had their chance two weeks ago and stunk up the joint.

Who the hell wants to see a friggn' rematch?

Archived