Words of wisdom from Brett Favre

madmike1

"I don't think the Jets are that much better than us."

Discuss.

Isn't this the same guy who said that this Packers team was "the best he'd ever played on"? He's not just losing in pysically, seems he's missing a bit upstairs as well. That Packers defense reminded me of the Teddy Cotrell coached defense when he was here. That my friend, is an embarassment.

Past time to retire. Sad to say, Favre looks more and more like Namath with the Rams or Unitas with the Bolts every day.

not yet bugg-not until he breaks Marino's TD record-which IMO is the reason he was still in there until the bitter end yesterday-he needs what...9 more?

He tied Tarkenton yesterday for #3 on the INT list at 266. So all the milestones he is getting aren't all good. John Hadl is in reach(268), and Geroge Blanda's (277)within reach if he goes totally to crap. And he looked pretty awful yesterday.

I was thinking yesterday, the Packers do have some talent on that team. Coaching makes a big difference. It is just awesome to have a staff that gets the most out of the talent they have.

Also haven't read any articles telling me how early Mangini gets to Hofstra every day. Yes Herm, we know you were there before the security guards, thanks for reminding us. Yet Mangini must be working hard, because the results are there.

I was thinking yesterday, the Packers do have some talent on that team. Coaching makes a big difference. It is just awesome to have a staff that gets the most out of the talent they have.

Also haven't read any articles telling me how early Mangini gets to Hofstra every day. Yes Herm, we know you were there before the security guards, thanks for reminding us. Yet Mangini must be working hard, because the results are there.

I was sitting here yesterday watching his post game interview on SNY thinking "this guy probably has no home life".I mean he perusing old boxing tapes of Aaron Pryor and Alexis Arguello to show the team and teach some lesson learned there.Herm was making coffee for the painters in his office (remember that?) while Mangini is watching tape...

Archived