JetNation Power Rankings

Maxman

the colts 7th? thats funny

7th is generous. Any other year in the nfl theyd be much lower, but there just arent a lot of high quality teams out there right now. I dont care how great peyton manning is, that defense is horrendous, not to mention he lost a big weapon a couple weeks ago in dallas clark.

wheres the jets on this thing??

Well we call it the JN Top 10. So I would take it to mean that they are not in the Top 10 at this point. If they win out they will climb back in. But right now they are not deserving.

They are not that far off. There are teams on that list that were shut out last weekend.

Max,

Please show in where in the standings you get extra points points for scoring points.

All I see is wins and losses.

I see the Pats have 9 wins and the Jets only have 7 wins.

Am I missing something?

Max,

Please show in where in the standings you get extra points points for scoring points.

Am I missing something?

its right between quarterback rating and number of "quality" wins

Max,

Am I missing something?

Oh okay. You are what your record says you are. Unless the Jets record happens to be good. Then the strength of schedule is an issue, right Tx?

Keep getting shut out against sub .500 teams. Then let's see how long the Pats stay in the Top 10. Regardless the Pats used to care about championships. Now hanging on to the top 10 is all they can fight for.

Oh okay. You are what your record says you are. Unless the Jets record happens to be good. Then the strength of schedule is an issue, right Tx?

Keep getting shut out against sub .500 teams. Then let's see how long the Pats stay in the Top 10. Regardless the Pats used to care about championships. Now hanging on to the top 10 is all they can fight for.

You are right. And your record currently sits you a game ahead of that sub .500 team.

You are not that close.

You are right. And your record currently sits you a game ahead of that sub .500 team.

You are not that close.

The Jets are not that close to being a top 10 team? Because they are only a game ahead of a team that just shut out the Pats? Who are a top 10 team?

Got it.

Man as this thing we call the Patriots unravels I have to say, this is going to be FUN!

The Jets are not that close to being a top 10 team? Because they are only a game ahead of a team that just shut out the Pats? Who are a top 10 team?

Got it.

Man as this thing we call the Patriots unravels I have to say, this is going to be FUN!

Too bad you are going to have to wait another 6-10 years to see that.

Archived