Game Balls

The Troll

Offense: Leon Washington and Jericho Cotchery

Defense: Vilma

Yes I agree with 125 -- add Nuge to that list. Vilma had a good game. Very good. Was it DRob who helped make it possible? Vilma seemed to not have someone in his face every second. That was a pretty good sign.

Cotch's lunge into the end zone without falling down was pretty damn incredible.

Yes I agree with 125 -- add Nuge to that list. Vilma had a good game. Very good. Was it DRob who helped make it possible? Vilma seemed to not have someone in his face every second. That was a pretty good sign.

Cotch's lunge into the end zone without falling down was pretty damn incredible.

Don't forget that Cotch also kept that drive alive by alertly falling on the lateral.

Offense: Leon

D: Vima

ST: Ben Graham- he had Huge punts in this game, I always felt the Jets had the edge on field position which was huge in this game. I know he botched the first field goal, but if we had some shaky punter who duffed one, it could have been a way different game.

Ben was great on the punts, but the botched snap was so big that you just can't give it to him. Would you still give it to him if we lost by 3 or less? He had a great game aside from that lone mistake (which was big.)

Don't forget that Cotch also kept that drive alive by alertly falling on the lateral.

Well... he did miss it first. They should all know to fall on it. The good news is they are probably coached about it. Herm probably thinks that it's an incomplete pass as long as it's thrown over hand. Cotchery's run for the TD was great, but I'd have to give the offensive ball to Leon. I think Ellis had a real nice game. He was as active as he's been all season.

Archived