Hello everyone,Is Barlow the worst ever?

lancemehl

What's up,guys!

Was at the game last night,although I can't say watching it from my sofa wouldn't have been nice,I had a great time!!

Just wanted to introduce myself on this new board,it looks good and quickly ask:

Seriously,Have you ever seen a Running Back more anemic than kvan Barlow??

Holy cr@p!!

He makes Blair Thomas look like Barry Sanders!!

Barlow is absolutely horrific. He had one HUGE game against the Pats and other than that he's been putrid. Sure to be cut after the season. Next year will be Houston/Washington/draftee or FA

I liked the Barlow signing but he has been a disappointment. He stopped behind the line on that one play and basically let them tackle him. Not saying it would have ended any differently. It's just that you should really hit the hole hard and not stop before the line of scrimmage like that.

What's up,guys!

Was at the game last night,although I can't say watching it from my sofa wouldn't have been nice,I had a great time!!

Just wanted to introduce myself on this new board,it looks good and quickly ask:

Seriously,Have you ever seen a Running Back more anemic than kvan Barlow??

Holy cr@p!!

He makes Blair Thomas look like Barry Sanders!!

is this LanceMehl from the old Rivals and Matt's boards? As for Barlow he took some hard shots from a tough defense-and was happy to be in the game playing-smiling like crazy on the sidelines

is this LanceMehl from the old Rivals and Matt's boards? As for Barlow he took some hard shots from a tough defense-and was happy to be in the game playing-smiling like crazy on the sidelines

Yeah,that's me!What's up SoFlaJets?

I was at that one last night,I got last minute tickets and was second guessing the decision at halftime.lol

Always a great time,though!Is there anything better than a drunk dolphin fan whose team suckks?

Good to run into you.I was pretty much "off" the jets message board scene for a bit there and came back at the espn board just by surfing.I really like this one though.I guess I'll finish the season out here!lol

Yeah,that's me!What's up SoFlaJets?

I was at that one last night,I got last minute tickets and was second guessing the decision at halftime.lol

Always a great time,though!Is there anything better than a drunk dolphin fan whose team suckks?

Good to run into you.I was pretty much "off" the jets message board scene for a bit there and came back at the espn board just by surfing.I really like this one though.I guess I'll finish the season out here!lol

HEY LM WELCOME BROTHER!!!!!Hey guys we got a good one here-I was wondering what happened to you bro and every LanceMehl who showed up here or JI I would ask if he was you.I was there last night too in that deluge-I felt like Forrest Gump in Vietnam

Career YPC

Curtis Martin - 4.0

Kevan Barlow 3.9 (yes even with this years stats)

Highest Season YPC

Curtis Martin - 4.6

Kevan Barlow - 5.1

Im not saying Barlow is better, just showing what he can do. He is coming off an injury this year and into a new system with shared carries.

He also has 6TD's for us this year

I wouldnt count him out yet, the only RB that WONT be here for sure next year should be Blaylock.

every LanceMehl who showed up here or JI I would ask if he was you.I was there last night too in that deluge-I felt like Forrest Gump in Vietnam

lol.

I didn't anyone was as clever as me to come up with this name,but,yeah,apparently there have been a few.

I also thought I was the only one brave enough to go last night!Good to hear you were there.

Tell me something,were you pi$$ing in your pants when Laverneous went down?

I was on the dolphin side so I didn't see #87 until the second half.Thank God he walked off,huh!

I also loved how they didn't show the replay once on the big screen when they were reviewing Mayor Cotch's TD!lolThat's how i knew it was 6 points.

every LanceMehl who showed up here or JI I would ask if he was you.I was there last night too in that deluge-I felt like Forrest Gump in Vietnam

lol.

I didn't anyone was as clever as me to come up with this name,but,yeah,apparently there have been a few.

I also thought I was the only one brave enough to go last night!Good to hear you were there.

Tell me something,were you pi$$ing in your pants when Laverneous went down?

I was on the dolphin side so I didn't see #87 until the second half.Thank God he walked off,huh!

I also loved how they didn't show the replay once on the big screen when they were reviewing Mayor Cotch's TD!lolThat's how i knew it was 6 points.

I was on the Jets side and just figured he was getting up.A-hole guys upstairs showed it like 10 times on the jumbo screen-Then did you see Jason Taylor take a finger in the eye?That might have been a little payback-how about Welker HE looked like he was really hurt

Archived