Pats or Colts, who do you want?

docdhc

Every team has its weakness

IF all teams were playing flawless and at 100% there are teams the JETS shouldnt be abel to beat...

The beauty of the NFL is that doesnt happen...

The JETS can beat any team that will be in the playoffs on any given sunday, problem is any team can also beat the jets...

Every team has its weakness

IF all teams were playing flawless and at 100% there are teams the JETS shouldnt be abel to beat...

The beauty of the NFL is that doesnt happen...

The JETS can beat any team that will be in the playoffs on any given sunday, problem is any team can also beat the jets...

insightful....

I would rather the Jets face the colts at this juncture, as they are limping slighty more than our patsy friends. The Dyson injury does play a role in this decision, but I would take my chances. I know the past is not necessarily relevant here, but I can not help but think about all of the colt playoff disappointments; including a beatdown handed to them by Chad & Co. a few years previous. Dungy nor Manning have proven themselves effective in the post-season. As for Bellyache and Cindy, well, you should obviously know by now their playoff history...

I know this is crazy, but I think we can beat the Colts easier. I think BB will have a better gameplan and TG will not.

BZ

or BB will pull a Parcels and screw over the PATS while working on getting the Giants job...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

notice the extra sarcasm smileys... lol

Archived