Mangini needs to run laps?

ECURB

http://www.nj.com/jets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1167456946175360.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

Jets coach Eric Mangini continued his self-deprecating humor yesterday, poking fun at his physique. Asked if he has ever had to run laps as he has made some of his players, Mangini said, "I need to run laps. A lot of them. That's an off-season goal. But (GM) Mike (Tannenbaum) has not made me run or (owner) Woody (Johnson), not yet."

:rl: I love how he says... "not yet"

I really think he should run a lap or two this offseason just to re-inforce to the newcomers that everyone is held accountable for mistakes...

I have a TON of respect for Eric. He poured his heart and soul into this job. I guarantee you he is going to work out hard this offseason. He will shed some weight no doubt.

But here is a coach who realizes that he doesn't need to tell us about what time he got to the compound for a workout. Wins and losses, that is what it's all about.

Better an overweight thlob than a 90 lb. weakling a la Chrith "Thpeech Impediment" Rutho. Oh, wait, he hath no intereth in Football, much leth the Jeth, anyway. Leth talk Baythball when the Jeth are on the verge of a playoff berth. Yeth, leth do that, juth like always. Idiot. Well, I had to complain about thomething. Hehe.

John Basedow is watching, somewhere, doing curls with 15 lb. weghts, planning his attack on all that mock him.

In all seriousness, John Basedow is absolutely disgusting. Since when are skinny, unattractive, little twerps sexy? Who buys his tapes and why?

Who the hell cares what he looks like.? Herm ran an hour a day on the treadmill and look where that got him

Look..I'm concerned about Mangini's health..he looks like he gained at least 30lb's since last year..and he wasn't exactly skinny last year..I don't want him having a heart attack or something after all the good things that has happened to the Jets..and I am being totally serious..

Archived