Now that the Jets are out...

MikeJetsWord

Who deserves it the most? Saints.

I would prefer that New England or Baltimore doesn't win it. Otherwise I am just going to be a fan and watch the games. San Diego would be cool. The Eagles would be as well because all the Giants fans would cry. Chicago would be cool because then Lovie could talk smack to all the old Tampa assistants that haven't won.

Chargers winning might make Michael Truner more available in a cap crunch.

But I'll go with the Iggles.It will piss off Jints, Cowboys and Skins fans. Strangely Garcia succeeding creates all kinds of problems for them with MCnabb.

Chargers winning might make Michael Truner more available in a cap crunch.

But I'll go with the Iggles.It will piss off Jints, Cowboys and Skins fans. Strangely Garcia succeeding creates all kinds of problems for them with MCnabb.

If they cut McNabb, now that's a QB I'd take over Chad, and I think we'd be instant SB contenders. If they're smart though, they get rid of Garcia instead.

If they cut McNabb, now that's a QB I'd take over Chad, and I think we'd be instant SB contenders. If they're smart though, they get rid of Garcia instead.

And before anyone replies with "But McNabb is a choke artist", I'd like to point out that Chad is too. And McNabb is twice as good as Chad, if not more.

Archived