Bush

uart

Injury prone, isn't he?

I want either Marshawn Lynch if available or Quentin Moses.... i don't think there will be any shutdown corners available at our spot

Has he been injured other than this year? If he didnt get injured we might not even have a shot at him... I say go for it.

the good news for us right now IS all the "holes" we have to fill.We have the luxury of choosing between eith the best DE,LBer,CB,safety, or RB out there in the first and 2 second rounds-we have 3 picks out of what the 1st 50-something?

the good news for us right now IS all the "holes" we have to fill.We have the luxury of choosing between eith the best DE,LBer,CB,safety, or RB out there in the first and 2 second rounds-we have 3 picks out of what the 1st 50-something?

We need to be more like the Patriots. They get certain players to fill LB holes. They used the draft to fill RB and WR holes. And they keep Tom Brady around to fill in the team's A holes.

Hiyooooooo!!!!

And they keep Tom Brady around to fill in the team's A holes.

Hiyooooooo!!!!

:rl:

Tom Brady is gay... it never gets old....

:rl:

On a serious note... I would think Mangini will use some of the same tactics... draft players who can play right away and get your other needs in FA... WR/RB can usually be had in the draft while CB is a better FA pickup....

Why is everyone so high on Michael Bush? I just do not get it.

He is BIG, we already have the small quick guy, now we need a punding back...

Washington/Bush would make a good combo at least on paper...

Imagine using a split back formation, and we could either pound it up the middle for 5 yards or throw a screen for 15 and the D doesnt knwo who to key in on...

Thats why everyone is so high on Bush...

How many ginormous running backs really make an impact at this level?

Brandon Jacobs? Eric Shelton?

I do not want Jerome Bettis back there.

Im sure Mangini's TC alone would make him drop 10lbs.... its easier to lose it than it is to gain it... lets start high and work down not try to bulk someone up

Im sure Mangini's TC alone would make him drop 10lbs.... its easier to lose it than it is to gain it... lets start high and work down not try to bulk someone up

OR, we could get a back that does not need to bulk up or lose weight. What an alternative!

OR, we could get a back that does not need to bulk up or lose weight. What an alternative!

There is actually a lot of upside to getting someone who is a little heavier out of college

Usually the longer seaosn in the NFL causes them to lose more weight, so if you draft a guy thats "just right" chances are he will be too small by the end of the seaosn... thats why you go big and let him mold down into form

Other than Adrian Peterson none of these RB's coming in the draft look great. Michael Bush is worth a gamble in the 2nd round though. Good thing we won all these games against teams like the Lions and Texans this year only to get squashed in New England on a Sunday afternoon in January. Definitely worth not having a chance at the top prospects in the draft.

Good thing we won all these games against teams like the Lions and Texans this year only to get squashed in New England on a Sunday afternoon in January. Definitely worth not having a chance at the top prospects in the draft.

Thats a flawed theory

You now have a whole team of Veterans that KNOWS they can win NOW... that will speak volumes next season... if we sucked agian this year, this would be a whole different team that might have never taken to Mangini

Thats a flawed theory

You now have a whole team of Veterans that KNOWS they can win NOW... that will speak volumes next season... if we sucked agian this year, this would be a whole different team that might have never taken to Mangini

No, what we have is a whole team of veterans that knows they can beat scrub teams like the Raiders,Texans, Lions and Titans(pre-Vince Young hot streak). Our most impressive win this season was against the Pats and as you saw last Sunday that was kind of a fluke.

We can't run the ball and we can't stop the run. Our best QB is Chad Pennington. Mangini knows this and that's why he never went with Ramsey or Clemens this year.

This team needs an overhaul on both the offensive and defensive lines and a real franchise QB. I love Pennington and if he was on the Ravens or Chargers he'd win the super bowl but this is not a good situation for him anymore.

You sound like a Knicks fan in 2003 rooting for the team to get the 8th seed when they should have been trying to lose so they could get Lebron James, Dwayne Wade or Carmelo Anthony in the draft.

No, what we have is a whole team of veterans that knows they can beat scrub teams like the Raiders,Texans, Lions and Titans(pre-Vince Young hot streak). Our most impressive win this season was against the Pats and as you saw last Sunday that was kind of a fluke.

We can't run the ball and we can't stop the run. Our best QB is Chad Pennington. Mangini knows this and that's why he never went with Ramsey or Clemens this year.

This team needs an overhaul on both the offensive and defensive lines and a real franchise QB. I love Pennington and if he was on the Ravens or Chargers he'd win the super bowl but this is not a good situation for him anymore.

You sound like a Knicks fan in 2003 rooting for the team to get the 8th seed when they should have been trying to lose so they could get Lebron James, Dwayne Wade or Carmelo Anthony in the draft.

We changed americas opinion of this team this year, two losing seasons in todays NFl causes major harm to your fan base. Believe it or not this is a business and that is important.

In the big picture, winning did more good than harm.

I am sure the players would REALLY believe in Mangini if he told them to tank the season so we could draft Adrian Peterson.

The future would be so bright, we'd all have to wear shades. Nothing prepares players to be champions like telling them to lose on purpose.

I am sure the players would REALLY believe in Mangini if he told them to tank the season so we could draft Adrian Peterson.

The future would be so bright, we'd all have to wear shades. Nothing prepares players to be champions like telling them to lose on purpose.

OMFG we agree on something...

:cheers:

Archived