The Ravens

Gainzo

As much as I like the City of Baltimore and the people who live there the Ravens rub me the wrong way.

Ray Lewis & Bart Scott have already come out this week talking smack about Addai and Brian "My ego is huge" Billick has done nothing about it.

Am I the only person who can't stand the c o c kiness (damn you swear filter) of the Ravens? They have been crap for 5 years and are finally good again and now they think they are God's gift to football.

As much as I like the City of Baltimore and the people who live there the Ravens rub me the wrong way.

Ray Lewis & Bart Scott have already come out this week talking smack about Addai and Brian "My ego is huge" Billick has done nothing about it.

Am I the only person who can't stand the c o c kiness (damn you swear filter) of the Ravens? They have been crap for 5 years and are finally good again and now they think they are God's gift to football.

Yep, I keep thinking I'll root against the Colts but here I am rooting for them again.

As much as I like the City of Boston and the people who live there the Pats rub me the wrong way.

Ray Mickens & Vinnie T. have already come out this week talking smack about Tomlinson and Marty"My ego is huge" Schottenheimer has done nothing about it.

Am I the only person who can't stand the c o c kiness (damn you swear filter) of the Patriots? They have been crap for 5 years and are finally good again and now they think they are God's gift to football.

??????????????????

100% agree with this. I not only hope they get beat but blown out.

I don't really hate either of these teams but just like you I hate when teams are c o c k y.

The best way to answer that is by crushing them and then maybe they will think twice about it next time.

This is not to be confused with confidence which to me is fine

Well, I picked Herm over Peyton, I like Brady and his Gaytriots over the Colts, so I sure as heck am less annoyed by the Ravens than Peyton too. I don't think there is a team out there I will root for the Colts over. But it's cool, hopefully LT crushes whoever is in his way, I think we can all agree that's a guy that you'll never see trash talking or bragging.

I don't really hate either of these teams but just like you I hate when teams are c o c k y.

The best way to answer that is by crushing them and then maybe they will think twice about it next time.

This is not to be confused with confidence which to me is fine

Exactly. Quiet confidence is one thing, being c o cky is another.

As much as I hate the Colts none of their players have said anything this week.

Then again I can see another Peyton meltdown this week.

He threw 3 picks at home last week. What is he going to do on the road against a very good defense?

If the Pats beat the Chargers I want them to face Baltimore. No way do I want to sit through a Colts - Pats Championship game.

I have seen Belly's defenses shut down Peyton. I am praying that doesn't happen again. :P

If the Pats beat the Chargers I want them to face Baltimore. No way do I want to sit through a Colts - Pats Championship game.

I have seen Belly's defenses shut down Peyton. I am praying that doesn't happen again. :P

No matter what happens in the AFC, I'm getting the barf bag ready because all the teams that remain in the AFC make me sick.

If the Pats and Ravens win I will be in Baltimore next weekend. That is my dream scenario.

New England doesn't have a chance against the best running back of all time!

A little to early for the "all time" tag. Right now though I would agree best in the league and after a few more years maybe bring it up again.

Fact is San Diego & Baltimore have the two best defensive units in the league and I cannot wait until both take down the best two quarterbacks in the league and square off for a Week 4 rematch in San Diego next Sunday. Winner of that game wins the Super Bowl. Nobody in the NFC is a real challenger.

Fact is San Diego & Baltimore have the two best defensive units in the league and I cannot wait until both take down the best two quarterbacks in the league and square off for a Week 4 rematch in San Diego next Sunday. Winner of that game wins the Super Bowl. Nobody in the NFC is a real challenger.

The Chargers D has a bunch of sacks. That's it.

The Pats have a better D.

Points per game? Look it up.

Do you really want to go there?

The Jets put up 16 points on Sunday.

I thought we're talking about the points allowed meaning I was talking about the Jets' defense, fool.

San Diego's Line > New England's Line

San Diego's LB's > New England's LB's

San Diego's DB's = New England CB's

It's a 2-0-1 for San Diego. True they don't have Asante Samuel but I'm taking their safeties and their #2 corner over New England's.

Archived