and do not be surprised if Marty takes Brian to be his OC in Phinland

This would suck bigtime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go LT go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If martyball fails to beat overrated chowds

Marty will be fired by AJ and it is very possible that Phins will hire Marty

and do not be surprised if Marty takes Brian to be his OC in Phinland

This would suck bigtime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over-rated? They are five point dogs in a game where every pundint states that SD has superior talent and the only way SD loses is if Schotty has a meltdown. Your bitterness is amazing...

Further - If your ridiculous scenerio come to fruition - the Jets can decline the Phins permission to interview Schotty-Lite because it would be a lateral move.

Go shovel some snow, would yah!

Over-rated? They are five point dogs in a game where every pundint states that SD has superior talent and the only way SD loses is if Schotty has a meltdown. Your bitterness is amazing...

Further - If your ridiculous scenerio come to fruition - the Jets can decline the Phins permission to interview Schotty-Lite because it would be a lateral move.

Go shovel some snow, would yah!

it will be pretty tough to tell BS that he cannot go work for his DAD, i'm sure

the Fins would raise salary 2x ...

many experts are still picking your pats to win outright. You and I both know

that they are not that good

Snow, what snow I'm off to Aruba for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be pretty tough to tell BS that he cannot go work for his DAD, i'm sure

the Fins would raise salary 2x ...

many experts are still picking your pats to win outright. You and I both know

that they are not that good

Snow, what snow I'm off to Aruba for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Patriots are very good. Don't speak for me.

Enjoy Aruba! I'm jealous!!!!

I think this is crazy too, but here is a story about it.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/NFL_Czar/2007/01/09/Schottenheimer_on_thin_ice

It may seem insane for those close to Marty Schottenheimer to hear this, but if Bill Belichick and the Patriots come to San Diego and stuff L.T. and beat the Chargers you can bet the mortgage that Schottenheimer will be unemployed next Monday.

This is why Miami owner Wayne Huizenga should wait to see the outcome of this weekend

I think this is crazy too, but here is a story about it.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/NFL_Czar/2007/01/09/Schottenheimer_on_thin_ice

And I agree Garb.... Pats overrated? Why? Because they didnt steamroll the NFL like the Chargers? Why cant people put aside their bias towards the Pats and recognize they are a good football team and organziation.

And why would be scared of Marty??? He loses in the playoffs... against good teams. What does the AFC East have? 2 good teams... we should beat him soundly... heck they were only 2-2 against playoff teams, losing to KC and Balt while beating KC and Seattle.

Plus the Jets can also withhold permission to allow Little Schott to go to the Phins. Heck the Dolphins are blocking QB coach Jason Garrett from interviewing with Cleveland for their OC spot.

I say, bring em on... I love beatin Marty and the chance to do it twice a year is very intriguing...

Marty has over 200 NFl wins, name me another coach with as many? marty

may choke in playoffs but wins in regular season

I do not think EM is the d*ck that mumbles is, and would not get in the way

of a big promotion for BS. will not happen.

Root for Bolts to avoid this possibility, not like Jet fans did this as added

incentive.

incentive.

EM purposely nosed into the Branch negotiations to foil NE's plans. EM's a d*ck alright....may not be as bad as BB (yet) - but he's not all sunshine. I hear he has a worse potty mouth than BB - and BB has a potty mouth (although Weiss is the KING of potty mouths)....anyway, Mumbles has never gotten in the way of his underlings interviews/promotions. Call him what you want - but he has never denied any of his coaches requests to interview for other jobs.

Ah - Jets fans and revisionist history.

EM purposely nosed into the Branch negotiations to foil NE's plans. EM's a d*ck alright....may not be as bad as BB (yet) - but he's not all sunshine. I hear he has a worse potty mouth than BB - and BB has a potty mouth (although Weiss is the KING of potty mouths)....anyway, Mumbles has never gotten in the way of his underlings interviews/promotions. Call him what you want - but he has never denied any of his coaches requests to interview for other jobs.

i may be wrong, but Crennel and weiss were not allowed to interview until

have to playoffs and i believe NFL had to change rule because of them

i may be wrong, but Crennel and weiss were not allowed to interview until

have to playoffs and i believe NFL had to change rule because of them

They had a one week window in which to interview (during playoffs) per NFL rules - they were allowed to and each got the job they interviewed for. Remember the HUG after the SB against Philly?

Again, Jets fans and revisionist history.

They had a one week window in which to interview (during playoffs) per NFL rules - they were allowed to and each got the job they interviewed for. Remember the HUG after the SB against Philly?

You tell'em sexy. ;)

LT and PR win today, though -

SD - 27

NE - 24

incentive.

So what if he wins in the regular season??? He loses big games. Regular season or postseason. Plain and simple. Plus, I want to beat those who are the best or perceived to be the best... its easy beating crappy teams and crappy coaches, I want to play the best and beat the best.

And what big promotion would little Schott get??? If he would go to Miami with his father it is a lateral move... not a Big promotion and the Jets would not allow him.

The only way the Jets let little schott leave is if he becomes a HC....

If martyball fails to beat overrated chowds Marty will be fired by AJ and it is very possible that Phins will hire Marty and do not be surprised if Marty takes Brian to be his OC in Phinland This would suck bigtime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's the best run on sentence I've ever seen in years. Did you take a breath? :)

Don't you think Brian Schottenheimer would hate having his Dad in his room? I mean, didn't he leave home years ago?! "Get out! Why the f*ck can't you stay off my sh*t and stay out of my stuff? The sign on the door says 'Keep Out', yo! Nobody understands me! I hate you (teenage door slam)!"

Revisionist history? I know we all protect our own and no offense, Garb, but let's be candid here. Here's what boils me about Fashion Plait. BB acted like a classless bully all year long as to Mangini, that he was 'wronged'. He should drop the hypocrite mantle.

As we all know, Mangini was supposed to stick around for who knows how many years until Belifraud was set to step down and hand over the reigns - on his terms. Guess what? To BB's surprise, he can't control the oribit of sun so his ego goes on fire. How dare Mangini defy him to better himself here, now, today (!). And of all things, by going to a rival organization (!). Sound familiar, Bill? What Belifraud left out of his own little public hissy drama is that he actually PLAYED DIRTY and worse when HE 'took' the HC job in NE. That slob also raided our roster and ransacked our personnel on the way out while he twisted the knife. A consummate hypocrite who got his, if you ask me. In a classic what goes around, comes around kind of way. He should get over himself on this point, because it isn't winning him any points for honesty. Do as I say, not as I do, Bill.

Revisionist history? I know we all protect our own and no offense, Garb, but let's be candid here. Here's what boils me about Fashion Plait. BB acted like a classless bully all year long as to Mangini, that he was 'wronged'. He should drop the hypocrite mantle.

As we all know, Mangini was supposed to stick around for who knows how many years until Belifraud was set to step down and hand over the reigns - on his terms. Guess what? To BB's surprise, he can't control the oribit of sun so his ego goes on fire. How dare Mangini defy him to better himself here, now, today (!). And of all things, by going to a rival organization (!). Sound familiar, Bill? What Belifraud left out of his own little public hissy drama is that he actually PLAYED DIRTY and worse when HE 'took' the HC job in NE. That slob also raided our roster and ransacked our personnel on the way out while he twisted the knife. A consummate hypocrite who got his, if you ask me. In a classic what goes around, comes around kind of way. He should get over himself on this point, because it isn't winning him any points for honesty. Do as I say, not as I do, Bill.

Last time I checked he did not "raid" any Jets players that were still under contract.

BB's beef with Mangini is with the Branch faupax - and quite frankly, BB has no one but himself to blame for that F-up....Mangenius did what any good coach in the same division would do......throw a bigger wrench in the negotations. Was it against "coach code?" I don't know. A good coach does whatever helps his team get an edge.

Last time I checked he did not "raid" any Jets players that were still under contract.

BB's beef with Mangini is with the Branch faupax - and quite frankly, BB has no one but himself to blame for that F-up....Mangenius did what any good coach in the same division would do......throw a bigger wrench in the negotations. Was it against "coach code?" I don't know. A good coach does whatever helps his team get an edge.

My beef with Belichick extends way beyond that. He's got a lot of nerve, generally speaking, for treating Mangini like chit all year when he did something far worse with his own exit. He's a hypocrite, much as I said. If he didn't act self-righteous over his imaginary delusion that Mangini is a "traitor", I wouldn't have such a problem with it. Business is business but his high and mighty schtick doesn't help him as a case in point when he himself was a textbook backstabber. All's fair in love and war, but don't cry about it when you get yours.

I can't, with all honesty, blame you for the hating on the guy. Still - I can't hate a man that has delivered this fan (me) much joy.

That's fair, which is why I said I know you're defending your own. All I'm saying is that his season long behavior made him appear as full of chit as they come to cry and fry Mangini over his exit. He didn't take it like a man, nor did he act like one. He would have been better served by acting the part at least publicly. As it stands, he looked like a bully and a hypocrite who got his.

That's fair, which is why I said I know you're defending your own. All I'm saying is that his season long behavior made him appear as full of chit as they come to cry and fry Mangini over his exit. He didn't take it like a man, nor did he act like one. He would have been better served by acting the part at least publicly. As it stands, he looked like a bully and a hypocrite who got his.

I still think the over-the-top behavior was due to the Branch dealings....not that BB is, or will ever be, a fan of the New York Jets.

As far as the bully thing goes - his ego IS the size of Manhattan.....and MY Patriots won three SB's by being "bullies." Bullies are okay by me as long as they are on my side. LOL!

WTF Garb- you forget, Crennel and Weis were both not allowed to interview and both did not get jobs and had to go back to work for the adulterer.

this is year b4 crennel got browns and Fatso went to ND

Archived