Mass Holes!

"It was upsetting to see because they won three Super Bowls," Merriman said, according to the Boston Herald. "It's like a guy on a fast break in basketball and dunking the ball and getting excited. You've won three Super Bowls. You don't do that."

"It was upsetting to see because they won three Super Bowls," Merriman said, according to the Boston Herald. "It's like a guy on a fast break in basketball and dunking the ball and getting excited. You've won three Super Bowls. You don't do that."

You didn't wish death upon anyone this time, I'm disappointed in you.

steroid boy has a great point

talk about a classless organization

The funniest thing about his quote is the fact that after just hitting Brady which was the only time he even got close to him he did his stupid spastic steroid induced dance. Priceless.

Well if that is not a better example of the pot calling the kettle black I do not know what is.

Hey Merriman, when you win three Superbowls then tell the Patriots how to act. Right now, you act like an idiot, remember the package to Taylor? Otherwise here is a great big cup of STFU.

NE is a bunch of classless pricks because they know they have been given so much by just pure luck and the NFL that they expect every bounce, every break, every call to go their way.

Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Luck. Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Refs are paid-off. Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Kraft sucks. Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Brady is gay. Waah!! Waah!!

The funniest thing about his quote is the fact that after just hitting Brady which was the only time he even got close to him he did his stupid spastic steroid induced dance. Priceless.

haha the patriots did more dances of his than he did yesterday

Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Luck. Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Refs are paid-off. Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Kraft sucks. Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Waah!! Brady is gay. Waah!! Waah!!

I just don't understand...Do you expect us to be happy for you? I mean....C'mon. All I know is that in bad times and in good times, I like to post where the posters have the same interestest at stake. Talking football is one thing...but do you think that you'd come here and receive praise?

i like how you said he just hit him once but the coverage brady was calling before the snap was to get as many body"s on him as possible..

I just don't understand...Do you expect us to be happy for you? I mean....C'mon. All I know is that in bad times and in good times, I like to post where the posters have the same interested. Talking football is one thing...but do you think that you'd come here and receive praise?

Nah patsy fans just take pride is being classless arrogant pricks. Just like their team.

I just don't understand...Do you expect us to be happy for you? I mean....C'mon. All I know is that in bad times and in good times, I like to post where the posters have the same interested. Talking football is one thing...but do you think that you'd come here and receive praise?

tell you the truth i would give praise where its due but it sure wasnt due in that performance

No.

After any Patriots win, there are certain to be several themes present in certain Jets' fans comments.

-It was all luck.

-Refs are paid.

-Patriots cheat.

-(Insert) Brady and/or Belichick insult.

-They have no talent.

For all the 'class' talk Jets' fans spew about the Patriots and fans, they come off as petulent whiners when they beat the same drum over and over.

No.

After any Patriots win, there are certain to be several themes present in certain Jets' fans comments.

-It was all luck.

-Refs are paid.

-Patriots cheat.

-They have no talent.

For all the 'class' talk Jets' fans spew about the Patriots and fans, they come off as petulent whiners when they beat the same drum over and over.

Funny you should say that, because if you were to visit masslive, you'd notice how little class the posters show even after a win.

Funny you should say that, because if you were to visit masslive, you'd notice how little class the posters show even after a win.

Must be some reason I am here. Can't think of what it is now though.

No.

-It was all luck.

-Refs are paid.

-Patriots cheat.

-They have no talent.

Did you watch that game yesterday? They were CLEARLY outplayed and outclassed in talent and they still pulled the game out of their asses because of LUCKY plays. When that happens YEAR AFTER YEAR in GAME AFTER GAME people are going to get pissed off.

Pats won because of:

Resilience, toughness, experience, stupid mistakes by chargers, some really questionable decisions by Marty, Pats going from 2-te set to three wide.

Talent wise - the Chargers were the better team. No doubt. They weren't the smarter team though.

Back to Marty:

4-11 and you go for it (1st qtr)? The QB ends up getting sacked and out of FG range (would have been a 49 yarder.....but then instead of getting closer to end the game - he has his kicker attempt a 54 ydr?)

Throw the challenge flag after your QB pleads you to - when everyone in the world knows that Brown stripped the ball and the Pats recover. Losing a crucial time out. Love how he's on top of things. I assume they have jumbo screens there.....did he take a peek or what?

Taking a TO right before the 2 minute warning. Hello???

Not running LT - who was having the D-line for lunch - enough.

Did you watch that game yesterday? They were CLEARLY outplayed and outclassed in talent and they still pulled the game out of their asses because of LUCKY plays. When that happens YEAR AFTER YEAR in GAME AFTER GAME people are going to get pissed off.

:yawn:

No, I was watching the Jets Superbowl highlights on Youtube. :rolleyes:

If it was that clear, they would not have won. They did not have multiple return TDs like Titans did against the Jags. The Chargers did have their moments, but the Patriots made enough plays and won in the end.

There's no doubt SD self-destructed yesterday, which came as little surprise to some of us.

There's also no doubt that NE perpetuated their rep as a classless organization, which also comes as no surprise.

These two themes have dominated the board since the game ended, and rightfully so, since little has been posted to refute either of those conclusions.

There's no doubt SD self-destructed yesterday, which came as little surprise to some of us.

There's also no doubt that NE perpetuated their rep as a classless organization, which also comes as no surprise.

These two themes have dominated the board since the game ended, and rightfully so, since little has been posted to refute either of those conclusions.

You see Marty's record in the playoffs? You seen Vince La... I mean BB's record in the playoffs? Rivers starting his first game Brady starting his 13th, how is them winning a suprise to you people? Does anyone watch football. It's like you saw there 14-2 record and thought they couldnt be beaten. And JEtCane this isn't aimed at you it's aimed at half of this board.

...and on a Jets board no less! Imagine that, JC! I'm shocked! Then again - I'm a massh*le - how could I possibly be shocked? LOL!

Well, personally, I dont think you are, but it's so easy to dislike that classless organization for which you root. That said, i still hate the mammals more, and probably always will. :P

And though the bad guys won, the silver lining is that they are as despicable as ever!

Archived