shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o, i agree mate. what we did was nothing compared to what he did, and yet he gets to stay there, and Sooth gets to brag about how he just got off the phone with Jay Mohr last night. what a joke

Honestly..I've got no beef with Sooth. I explained to him it was unfair for him to call me out in a thread about your banning saying I was a fool and an internet tough guy over a ****ing word like vageeg. To his credit..he gave me the opp to apologise..but he did so right after a JETS PLAYOFF LOSS. I declined his offer, thinking it was a ban of a day or a week..something I probably needed after the loss. Turns out it was an IP ban.

I always gave Sooth props and stuck up for him..and he winds up calling me out like he knows me..that was my only problem. Besides..the JI population knows me and what I am about..I don't have to prove that to anyone.

Honestly..I've got no beef with Sooth. I explained to him it was unfair for him to call me out in a thread about your banning saying I was a fool and an internet tough guy over a ****ing word like vageeg. To his credit..he gave me the opp to apologise..but he did so right after a JETS PLAYOFF LOSS. I declined his offer, thinking it was a ban of a day or a week..something I probably needed after the loss. Turns out it was an IP ban.

I always gave Sooth props and stuck up for him..and he winds up calling me out like he knows me..that was my only problem. Besides..the JI population knows me and what I am about..I don't have to prove that to anyone.

ahhh, i never had a problem with him either, but it's clear that the guy is simply an ego maniac. he told me yesterday in a PM that my response to his first PM shouldve been something like "I'm so sorry Sean for causing you this inconvenience, etc etc..." for saying the word mate. unbelievable

That explains the recent Big Brother ratings increase! :bag:

Bad I know, I just couldn't resist!

oh that is harsh max

i told 1 of the kids about dr will kirby today and he was like you watch 2 much tv mr c

and anyway big brother is on in the summer so i can not tell the kids to watch

o, i agree mate. what we did was nothing compared to what he did, and yet he gets to stay there, and Sooth gets to brag about how he just got off the phone with Jay Mohr last night. what a joke

WHOA -- let's get one thing clear. BASHING of Sooth will NOT be tolerated on this site. Sooth is a pioneer. He launched the most active Jets forum on the internet. He has press passes and inside info. So do NOT throw insults his way. Not here anyhow. I have nothing but respect for that man.

Yeah, I just wanted to know what it felt like to type all that. Feels dirty actually.

WHOA -- let's get one thing clear. BASHING of Sooth will NOT be tolerated on this site. Sooth is a pioneer. He launched the most active Jets forum on the internet. He has press passes and inside info. So do NOT throw insults his way. Not here anyhow. I have nothing but respect for that man.

Yeah, I just wanted to know what it felt like to type all that. Feels dirty actually.

lol. did you know that JI broke the story the Schottenheimer would be staying with the Jets before ESPN did??? they're good, mate!

don't you call him mr pancake man?

oh wait now i get it

a little slow on that one

ahhh, i never had a problem with him either, but it's clear that the guy is simply an ego maniac. he told me yesterday in a PM that my response to his first PM shouldve been something like "I'm so sorry Sean for causing you this inconvenience, etc etc..." for saying the word mate. unbelievable

Like I said..I won't bash him. I'm better than that.

Besides..the fact that the Pete, Paulie, Yellin, RJF, SBIII have all come over to say hi speaks volumes..with countless others I see mentioning P2C on JI...I realise it's the internet..but these were people I have "known" for years now.

It was a routine thing to talk to these people day in and out.. and I feel like that was snatched from me.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss ya'll.

LMAO. You make good one !! I laugh lots

Besides..the fact that the Pete, Paulie, Yellin, RJF, SBIII have all come over to say hi speaks volumes..with countless others I see mentioning P2C on JI...I realise it's the internet..but these were people I have "known" for years now.

It was a routine thing to talk to these people day in and out.. and I feel like that was snatched from me.

Speaking Volumes Bro.

post-1691-12804639613859_thumb.jpg

Damn. I've been around these boards too long. People I've never heard from are getting banned from JI.

I'll bet not one of them remembers when I kept law and order there. I'm like John Wayne in that movie "Big Jake," where everybody tells him, "I thought you were dead."

Bob,

It is like our children are getting in trouble in high school. When they tell us the stories we just think: been there, done that!

;)

this is very true, i feel exactly the same way mate!!! granted, most over there probably didnt like me or think im annoying or whatever the case, its still a habit ive gotten into over the last 2+ years. to be honest, most people over there i really like, but o well, it is what it is now

:P I miss ya too.

this is very true, i feel exactly the same way mate!!! granted, most over there probably didnt like me or think im annoying or whatever the case, its still a habit ive gotten into over the last 2+ years, to be honest, most people over there i really like, to be honest, but o well, it is what it is.

yeah back before the kaysar thread they never realized me but yeah they were nice people

i should of never started the kaysar thread

Archived