shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is saying that Sooth is to JI what Max is to JN a correct analogy?? or would that result in banishment for putting your names in the same sentence?? lol

Being mentioned in the same sentence as Sooth is an honor. So believe me when I say, I have no problem with that at all!

:bag:

oh it is for the ji bannies

but we love you jetnation

that old lady did me a favor telling me about jn

and now they are leaving hofstra in 08

how rude WHAT WILL THE CAFITERA CREW DO NOW

I HEAR THE CAFITERA IN FLORHAM PARK WILL BE A WAY FROM THE FANS

HOW RUDE

You heard about JetNation from someone on the Hofstra Cafeteria crew?

well nice to meet you max...

I like to think I'm kind of a big deal over on JI.

Eric --

This will probably be my first serious post in this thread. I am a die hard Jets fan. We run this site because we LOVE the Jets and can't get enough Jets talk.

When I am tired of reading about the Jets I read the Landing Strip. Love the OT stuff there, lol. I know who you are, I have been reading your posts on JI for awhile. :P

Eric --

This will probably be my first serious post in this thread. I am a die hard Jets fan. We run this site because we LOVE the Jets and can't get enough Jets talk.

When I am tired of reading about the Jets I read the Landing Strip. Love the OT stuff there, lol. I know who you are, I have been reading your posts on JI for awhile. :P

Do you know who I'am?

Eric --

Why do you insist on ignoring me?

I am as close to a celebrity as you got..don't make me defect to somewhere else.

(I hope there is another site to defect to..otherwise my argument holds no water!)

Archived