AFC Just Won the Super Bowl

nj meadowlands

I am sure NFC Fans were saying the same thing about 10 years ago.

Dominance only lasts until you lose.

The AFC dominated until they did not.

The NFC dominated until they did not.

The page will turn someday. Maybe in two weeks or maybe next year.

Seeing the best team in the NFL this season lost last week and none of the four teams remaining were perfect, the Bears are just as likely to win as the Colts or Patriots.

You guys should all be rooting for the Patriots right now because if Manning actually wins a Super Bowl it will be unbearable.

What will be more unbearable is 2 weeks of "History has been made, an african american head coach will win a superbowl"

WHO FACKING GIVES A SH#T? So now the color only matters when its a black coach winning? ok W/E.

You guys should all be rooting for the Patriots right now because if Manning actually wins a Super Bowl it will be unbearable.

Believe it or not..the site of Bob Kraft raising another Lombardi trophy would make me much more ill than seeing horseface and Dungy raise it..GO COLTS!!

Believe it or not..the site of Bob Kraft raising another Lombardi trophy would make me much more ill than seeing horseface and Dungy raise it..GO COLTS!!

I am with you. I would rather see the Colts get over the hump so the endless Peyton ball washing finally stops.

Go Colts!!!!

Sorry, I just don't want to see Cindy or The Spacker winning.

GO BEARS!

What he said.

I hope this game goes 8 overtimes. 25 guys are carried off the field suffering from exhuastion and Brady is found wearing wearing women's underwear.

Don't make the Super Bowl a slam dunk either. If the Bears play this way on Super Bowl Sunday they WILL win it.

I was really impressed with the Bears today.

Archived