Jets MiniCamp Nuggets (Long Island Press)

Barton

I really like the blurb about Heimerdinger. The players need to have the fact that they'll be ripped a new a$$hole in the back of their minds whenever they do something stupid. That is something this offense has lacked for a long time.

As for Donnie Abraham, from Herm's comments, it sure sounds like the old ball coach expects him to retire.

And what the hell is Herm worried about if it isn't the Abe situation and Chad's shoulder? Escalating gas prices?

I really like the blurb about Heimerdinger. The players need to have the fact that they'll be ripped a new a$$hole in the back of their minds whenever they do something stupid. That is something this offense has lacked for a long time.

As for Donnie Abraham, from Herm's comments, it sure sounds like the old ball coach expects him to retire.

And what the hell is Herm worried about if it isn't the Abe situation and Chad's shoulder? Escalating gas prices?

Bro, I posted last year when i went to the Albany practices that Hendu was allll over the defense during drills on one end of the field, while Hackett and Herm had the offense running and goofing around at half speed at the other end of the field. It will be interesting to see where Herm stands around now. Maybe he can stand on the sideline and kibitz with the cameraman while Hendu and Dinger nock his players around and hold them accountable.

Archived