****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, you want some good rep from me. Put this as your sig for 30 days:

I masturbate to Big Brother. I love watching the guys run around with out shirts on. It makes my pee pee hard. I also jacked off watching the Jets practice while hiding in the bushes. The guy in my avatar, I have him chained in my basement and he wears assless leather pants so I can he butt sex with him. I still breast feed even though I am considered an adult. As a child my mommy used to put peanut butter on my privates and let the dog lick it off. I enjoyed it.

Do that and you can have some positive rep. I am even willing to say that other people will pos rep you also. Dont hold me to it, but I could see it happening.

I masturbate to Big Brother. I love watching the guys run around with out shirts on. It makes my pee pee hard. I also jacked off watching the Jets practice while hiding in the bushes. The guy in my avatar, I have him chained in my basement and he wears assless leather pants so I can he butt sex with him. I still breast feed even though I am considered an adult. As a child my mommy used to put peanut butter on my privates and let the dog lick it off. I enjoyed it.

Do that and you can have some positive rep. I am even willing to say that other people will pos rep you also. Dont hold me to it, but I could see it happening.

:rl:

I agree to this.

i would never

Archived