****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irish Jet, you have to remember one thing. In the USA, they don't get BB shoved in their faces as much as we do over here. I think it gets it most hype from Jetsrule.

It's not on TV 24 hours a day, it doesn't make the front page of every newspaper, every news channel, people in the street don't talk about it, unlike Ireland and the UK.

You can escape from BB over there.

if not for the incessant hype from 128, I wouldn't know what Big Brother is or who Kaysar is supposed to be.

if not for the incessant hype from 128, I wouldn't know what Big Brother is or who Kaysar is supposed to be.

Yeah, whereas the British BB basically has sex-addicted people with the intelligence of pickled cabbages, or serious mental problems. And the media put these cretins in every single publication/programme.

Put it this way, just google Jade Goody.

thought it was funny still geting talked about more then a year later

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O_M2T2hFfdM

6:28-7:07

and then it continues in this one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OlIPZDyC9NM

0-30

hes ****ing making fun of you! dont you get it! notice he said hes friends with the people he met on JI, but he never actually said hes friends with the person who started the whole thing (you).

Irish Jet, you have to remember one thing. In the USA, they don't get BB shoved in their faces as much as we do over here. I think it gets it most hype from Jetsrule.

It's not on TV 24 hours a day, it doesn't make the front page of every newspaper, every news channel, people in the street don't talk about it, unlike Ireland and the UK.

You can escape from BB over there.

Personally, I would like to get the guys from Endemol who had the idea and marketed it, skin them alive, inject them with s**tloads of adrenaline, and leave them in a barrel of salt.

:cheers:

Archived