Zambrano for Kazmir another Met trade disaster

faba

I hated this trade last year right from the beginning- still waiting for pitching guru Peterson to work his turnaround magic

Yeah, Zambrano kinda sucks. There HAD to have been some behind the scenes sh*t with that deal. Some agent somewhere forced Steve Phillips' hand.

Yeah, Zambrano kinda sucks. There HAD to have been some behind the scenes Sh#t with that deal. Some agent somewhere forced Steve Phillips' hand.

Steve Phillips was gone when that trade was made.

Also Kazmir wouldn't have been arbitration eligible for A LONG TIME. He was still in the minor leagues. This is just an example of the Mets overthinking things. And Peterson's arrogance getting the best of the organization.

Kazmir pitches tonight against Yankees-even though not a Met hoping the kid does well in his career- tough for any pitcher to be successful in Tampa environment though.

Clock is ticking on Pinella quitting.

Kazmir pitches tonight against Yankees-even though not a Met hoping the kid does well in his career- tough for any pitcher to be successful in Tampa environment though.

Clock is ticking on Pinella quitting.

I feel bad for Pinella because he wanted to coach the Mets but Seattle blocked that avenue and allowed him to leave to Tampa Bay. Tampa's owner said" Yeah SURE...we will spend $$$ to get quality free agents in here" Yeah, ok, quality free agents are no where to be found. Pinella has had to languish at the AAA team known as the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

As far as Kazmir, I hold no grudge towards him..he didn't do anything to cause such a departure...I blame the powers to be at the time.

LL

• 3 years later...
This is just an example of the Mets overthinking things. And Peterson's arrogance getting the best of the organization.

Looks like I nailed that one as well. Kudos to Faba for speaking out against a trade for his favorite team.

So my opinion was right from the beginning on this -past history-move on- every team makes these type of mistakes.

Know what I'm thinking of right now? Nolan Ryan. :) At least with Kaz we all know he's too small to be a starter and will never hold up. :)

Pooooost Whoooooore

faba and max both saw this POINTLESS post and do nothing, not even delete it?

wow. this kind of stuff is watering down the quality of The Nation.

back to HXC baseball discussion, KAzmir is the man. he will be a great Yankee someday.

Archived