JetNation "Rep" - A "How to" for all users

ECURB

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So wait. Those little green boxes are rep points?

THey tell what level you are at basically, not points per say but a gauge of your REP

Well played Thor, well played.

He walked right into that one. You could say that poor ecurb never actually had a chance!

Hey...if you don't want ecurb to have the most rep points just send them to someone else...:fish:

Ill kill for Rep points... dont mess with me! :)

When Chad wins the superbowl as the starting QB of the NYJ I want at least 1,000,000 rep points...

I'll give you as many rep points as possible if Chad Pennington leads the New York Jets to an AFC Championship Win, let alone a freakin' Super Bowl win. Penny Boy Wonder isn't sniffing either as a starter so keep waiting!:)

How is it that I have two green bars with only one negative rep and I'm an "unknown quantity". I think everyone knows exactly what they're getting with me for bad or worse. :)

It says "people like you" now... not by the looks of your Friday chat turnout they dont... :)

you owe me some rep from last week ecurb what gives??

Or should I say " Gimme My 2 Dollars" lol remeber that kid

"I want my two dollars!"

"Sorry, Jimmy, I don't have a dime."

"I didn't ask for a dime."

Um, yeah 128 just gave me rep but it was neither positive nor negative, the box next to it was gray. He also didn't leave a comment on it? How do I interpret this? Oh, and for everyone that repped me, thanks. I'll get back to repping you all as soon as possible. Is there a way to see who I repped?

Um, yeah 128 just gave me rep but it was neither positive nor negative, the box next to it was gray. He also didn't leave a comment on it? How do I interpret this? Oh, and for everyone that repped me, thanks. I'll get back to repping you all as soon as possible. Is there a way to see who I repped?

I dont think there is a way to see who you repped, 128 has no firepower... thats why it was grey.. lol seriously thats why...

I dont think there is a way to see who you repped, 128 has no firepower... thats why it was grey.. lol seriously thats why...

Haha, does that mean he was trying to neg rep me for no reason(at least no reason in his comment) or could he've been trying to pos rep me?

Haha, does that mean he was trying to neg rep me for no reason(at least no reason in his comment) or could he've been trying to pos rep me?

You must have a comment for a negative rep so there at least had to be a period or - or something... if not it was positive.

Archived