JetNation "Rep" - A "How to" for all users

ECURB

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OY!! i have edited it my gene-enhanced friend!

i knewwwwwwwwwwww this was a bad idea...lol... there are people a plenty who i forgot!!

so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!

forgive me? :o

Maybe I should have left well enough alone, although I have heard some horror stories about Max's "proclivities". Still it's good to know I made it into your top 100 (barely).

Hey....If you like a post or a thread or if you think someone is funny. Leave them some points. No since starting this thread and not spreading some love to your fellow posters.

I spread so much love today I got a popup telling me I cant spread more untill tommorow!

Thats for the love Smizzy... in the non gay, rep points, sort of way, I think....

Bill Parcells feels neglected, like a dirty dog:1cry: :lol:

He left me rep about a month ago,Just noticed and returned the favor. I would expect all of us have done that.

I was making fun of that post by him, and poking fun at myself considering I have this in my signature...

repsig1.gif

Like we don't know she is going to say Me.

He was asking greengal, are you calling her a man?

BTW I think this thread needs to be a sticky thread so everyone can learn the "rep" system... its not going to hold its own at the top of the page like this forever...

ecurb & Smizzy, who did you get to bump your reps unless you can do it yourself in just one day?:character42:

I had a bunch from 06' when Max started it but it wasnt working right, they all added up today along with some new ones from this thread.

That tiger looks like its on a heavy dose of LSD

LMFAO :rl:

Uualy that's true. But today the Avatar Tiger is contemplating suicide from Ecurbs self-pleasuring autoerotic BS posts.

Look at me. Look at me. Give me rep. I'm special. I want points. I want nice green bars.

POTW nom :lol:

Archived