kimo is here to stay

gg

Whatelse do you guys need to see the light? What they are doing is working. I don't care if you all are mad as hell we didn't sign any of BIG name Free agents yet. This isn't Madden football. You can't just go out and get anybody you want.

Get a god damn grip already.

Please fill my glass up because my Kool-aid is banging.

Let's just start referring to this as "The Madden Effect".

:P

While I believe that our DL could use improvement the front office bringing Kimo back begs the following questions:

Could the defensive line be better than we think?

Are we vastly overrating our starting lienabckers in the 3-4?

Kimo isn't the solution but he may not be the problem either. Keep in mind that the Steelers won the SB with this piece of crap starting for them the year before we got him.

While I believe that our DL could use improvement the front office bringing Kimo back begs the following questions:

Could the defensive line be better than we think?

Are we vastly overrating our starting lienabckers in the 3-4?

Kimo isn't the solution but he may not be the problem either. Keep in mind that the Steelers won the SB with this piece of crap starting for them the year before we got him.

I watched the games. Kimo is a problem. A big problem.

I agree our Dline isn't the best to say POter can perform here is dumb. Porter is a beast. He owuld be a great fit here. Just don't want to pay top dollar for him.

How could Porter perform if he has a guard or tackle in his face every play?

Kimo is a good source of info for the other guys...but he should have been asked to be an asst.Dline coach...not given his paycheck He sucked so bad last yr he should have zero leverage here.

I think the FO is afraid there's no one better at that price out there. All the DE's have been getting pulled off the F/A market at a record pace. I am personally worried about losing RT Anthony Clements now (Christ I can't believe I'm saying this) since I don't think there's too much out there now. I was looking at someone like Pashos ,who IMO would be a great upgrade, but I think Jax gobbled him up so fast it was unreal. Slim pickings left.

Why do you need to see them bring in a talented cast when they took a pile of **** to the 10 wins and a playoff berth last yr?

Whatelse do you guys need to see the light? What they are doing is working. I don't care if you all are mad as hell we didn't sign any of BIG name Free agents yet. This isn't Madden football. You can't just go out and get anybody you want.

Oh & lets be real here....every team who has signed a player up until this point has over paied for their servies. It is what happens the first week of free agency. So many teams with so much money to spend....let them blow their wad real quick and watch as the Jets get quality depth and role players at good prices. We are trying to build a unit here....not bring in 3 high priced big name players who are all over 30 yrs old.

Get a god damn grip already.

Please fill my glass up because my Kool-aid is banging.

Yay, we beat the Raiders, Lions, Texans and Titans (pre-Vince Young hot streak) this year so everything Tangini does is gold.

Even keeping Kimo Von Oldhoeffen.

why would we pay someone more to match it?

Thats exactly what I've been saying. Sign Adalius Thomas and then CUT Bryan Thomas because there is only 1 OLB on a football field when you have a 3-4 D and the idea of having TWO good OLB's is just crazy talk... Right?

I guess the pats will be cutting Colvin now.

Yay, we beat the Raiders, Lions, Texans and Titans (pre-Vince Young hot streak) this year so everything Tangini does is gold.

Even keeping Kimo Von Oldhoeffen.

We should be like the Redskins right? Just throwing money around at players we have to cut in 1 season because we can't afford them.

Great call.

Archived