What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ithink 95% of those involved have pretty much said :what happened /happened lets move on ,& I THINK 100% OF THOSE HERE would have to agree even if at the end they didn`t like JI very much if it weren`t for JI 98 % of the people on this site would never have hooked up with each other ..So let it go already & happy 4th of JULY to everyone...

I know. I was kidding. #-o

Jon...a wise man once told me:

Seriously we have NO BEEF with JI. You have the name in your signature. I put up a link on the front page for you.

Yet you can't type the words JetNation on JI. A thread about JN posters was just locked over there.

I am ready for the healing. Let it begin. Just not sure how much more I can do.

The PM I received about this place had jetnation.com asterisked out - that's kind of weird. Maybe even childish. :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

... as much as I like the messageboard, I am not sure I want to pay for it. I come on here alot from work, as my time at home is short... usually just enough time to eat, sleep, shower, or isht. I know I can cancel my membership, but what happens if I get laid off and don't have regular access to a PC?

Seems like nice upgrades though... anyone actually join up and go inside?

... as much as I like the messageboard, I am not sure I want to pay for it. I come on here alot from work, as my time at home is short... usually just enough time to eat, sleep, shower, or isht. I know I can cancel my membership, but what happens if I get laid off and don't have regular access to a PC?

the messageboard is still free, there is a premium package available seperately that includes things not available on the free board but lets not get into that here again :D

Jet Fumes I can understand your position -there are so many time and money constraints on anyone that live around in New York Metro area- the good news is jetnation and all its features are free of charge- only I may start charging for my bad jokes posted to go to comedy school

fumes I know you're pressed for time when you get home but please remember to whipe your ashss after you isht.

:lol:

I wish them well & hope many piggy banks get broken to sign up. lots of lawns to be mowed should help defray the costs for a lot of posters over there

Jet Fumes I can understand your position -there are so many time and money constraints on anyone that live around in New York Metro area- the good news is jetnation and all its features are free of charge- only I may start charging for my bad jokes posted to go to comedy school

If you start charging for your jokes I will be forced never to return here. :roll:

ARod...your picture (signature) isn't showing up. If you want you can email it to me (maxman@jetnation.com) and I will host it here for you.

I can set that up tonight.

it is showing up for me ;) that boy is such a cutie :D

Archived