What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just tried to look at the new and improved JI, but the server is down.

So is the old JETSINSIDER.NET/FORUMS location. Sean did warn everyone yesterday - Guess his worse fears came true...

I have to agree with the consensus here though. Why on earth charge so much for a server that is going to constantly break down. After all, who does he think he is - Microsoft?

:sarc:

You know, for all the crap TomShane gets about that shirt he bought in the toddlers department, I must say he pulled it off pretty well.

You would NOT have wanted to see me in that thing.

This is a CLEAR sideswipe! We had moved BEYOND the tight T-Shirt jokes and Living Legend Bob takes THIS opportunity which should be spent firing petty little snipy comments at JI to submarine me! :lol::lol::lol:=D>=D>=D>

P.S. Scoreboard.

fumes I know you're pressed for time when you get home but please remember to whipe your ashss after you isht.

:lol:

I wish them well & hope many piggy banks get broken to sign up. lots of lawns to be mowed should help defray the costs for a lot of posters over there

Wipe my ass? I am supposed to wipe my ass? No wonder I keep having problems with dingle-berries!!!!!

JetNation.com - you get what you pay for!!!

I'll be there starting tomorrow. I have my first interview lined up with Santana Moss!!! Stay tuned!

Uhhhh.... Gang Green Girl, are you the blonde in this picture?

If so... I think I am in love. How about we get together and roll in the hay, I mean, discuss training camp issues sometime?

I haven't posted on this forum in months since the Joel Dreesen vs James Dearth debates in May.

I have lurked and checked this place out from time to time but it's hard to dedicate free time to a bunch of different message boards. Especially during the summer.

The death of these fan interaction websites is "The premium area".

I understand that bills have to be paid and that everyone is looking to make some extra money to keep their sites up and running but once you take a free flowing fan forum and start charging people for discussion and information. It's all over. The website loses it's appeal.

With that being stated, From now on in. I am going to set up a "premium area" in my posts.I am going to charge for my opinions and analysis. :lol: It's only a penny for each word. So I should be a millionaire by tuesday. :lol:

Here's a sample of The YJF Premium Post.

"Forget The Jets and The Bills as challengers to The Pats throne in The AFC East. The team that could shock us all is The Miami Dolphins. Very quietly, Miami has made alot of smart under the radar moves that have put them in a position to make a San Diego type jump in 2005. Let's take a deep look at what they have done".

That's just a sample. That's gotta be worth atleast 3 dollars. =D>:D

Here's a sample of The YJF Non Premium Post.

"I think that Eric Mangini will have no problem replacing Romeo as The Pats d-coordinator."

That one was free of charge and only one poorly constructed sentence. :D

Jetsinsider.com is still FREE and will always be FREE!! The Premium content is an option just like you get at Jetsconfidential.com. The difference is that Jetsinsider is still a fan based site while the other is run by a tool named Leberfeld.

Some are nothing but whiny little babies who dont understand what the word Optional means.

I haven't posted on this forum in months since the Joel Dreesen vs James Dearth debates in May.

I have lurked and checked this place out from time to time but it's hard to dedicate free time to a bunch of different message boards. Especially during the summer.

The death of these fan interaction websites is "The premium area".

I understand that bills have to be paid and that everyone is looking to make some extra money to keep their sites up and running but once you take a free flowing fan forum and start charging people for discussion and information. It's all over. The website loses it's appeal.

With that being stated, From now on in. I am going to set up a "premium area" in my posts.I am going to charge for my opinions and analysis. :lol: It's only a penny for each word. So I should be a millionaire by tuesday. :lol:

Here's a sample of The YJF Premium Post.

"Forget The Jets and The Bills as challengers to The Pats throne in The AFC East. The team that could shock us all is The Miami Dolphins. Very quietly, Miami has made alot of smart under the radar moves that have put them in a position to make a San Diego type jump in 2005. Let's take a deep look at what they have done".

That's just a sample. That's gotta be worth atleast 3 dollars. =D>:D

Here's a sample of The YJF Non Premium Post.

"I think that Eric Mangini will have no problem replacing Romeo as The Pats d-coordinator."

That one was free of charge and only one poorly constructed sentence. :D

Damn gerbil-boy, don't be such a stranger here. [-X

And BTW, I agree with you that the Phins will be a much better football team than most are predicting.

Jetsinsider.com is still FREE and will always be FREE!! The Premium content is an option just like you get at Jetsconfidential.com. The difference is that Jetsinsider is still a fan based site while the other is run by a tool named Leberfeld.

Some are nothing but whiny little babies who dont understand what the word Optional means.

Still can't believe he charged his hard-working, propaganda-slinging moderators to join the premium area. That had to sting, filling that Paypal form out, didn't it? :lol::lol:

I know what "optional" means.

Optional in french means "give me some of your money". :lol:

Look, I understand the reasoning behind charging fans for an "optional" service. Bills have to be paid but what happens is, The "free areas" become watered down and neglected and The "optional" area becomes the entire heart of the website. In the free area, You are told every 5 seconds that "inside information is available on Justin Miller's contract details" and what Marty Lyons thinks of The Jets defense. READ ALL ABOUT IT IN THE PREMIUM AREA. The important part of the site. :wink:

Still can't believe he charged his hard-working, propaganda-slinging moderators to join the premium area. That had to sting, filling that Paypal form out, didn't it? :lol::lol:

$55.00 is nothing to me. When a site grows like that, there are not many options. You need to find a way to raise money to keep a site like that running. The Premium Content is a good way to achieve that.

Look, I understand the reasoning behind charging fans for an "optional" service. Bills have to be paid but what happens is, The "free areas" become watered down and neglected and The "optional" area becomes the entire heart of the website. In the free area, You are told every 5 seconds that "inside information is available on Justin Miller's contract details" and what Marty Lyons thinks of The Jets defense. READ ALL ABOUT IT IN THE PREMIUM AREA. The important part of the site. :wink:

but one part about the premium section hopefully will be great and worth the $$$'s:

NO PATSIE* TROLLS

we can only hope

$55.00 is nothing.

$55.00 is nothing to me. When a site grows like that, there are not many options. You need to find a way to raise money to keep a site like that running. The Premium Content is a good way to achieve that.

Agreed and I hope he makes millions off of it. Personally, I wouldn't have rung up my mods to join. That's icy cold.

And here I thought you hated me. Gimme a hug, YoungJetFan!

And here, let me send you a high-quality JetNation T-Shirt. If anyone asks, say that we're out of them. :lol:

Screw the shirt. :lol:

You owe me 63 cents for reading the premium area of my post. In this one time only deal, I'll only charge you 33 cents. That's almost 50 percent off the original cost. You can't beat that with a stickball bat.

Archived