Brady's Biggest Issues

MSGold12

Clearly its not his lacking wide receivers...he seems to have found PLENTY of them over the last 3 months.

No, it does appear that Brady's biggest issues these days are his overly quick release combined with his penchant for staying in the pocket a BIT too long!!!!!

Sorry, couldnt resist!!!!

To me the big issue here is exposure for Brady. Yes, he is not the first pro athlete to father an illegitimate child (although he may now hold the record for fastest back to back). The bigger issue is that the Extras and Access Hollywoods of the world are going to be following this story for the next year on a daily basis and I wonder if THAT will be a distraction to him or the team since illegitimate bambino #1 is due right about week 1 of the season and #2 right around playoff time.

This also destroys any hope he had of a political career after football whihc I understand he craved.

Clearly its not his lacking wide receivers...he seems to have found PLENTY of them over the last 3 months.

No, it does appear that Brady's biggest issues these days is his overly quick release combined with his penchant for staying in the pocket a BIT too long!!!!!

POTW nom for this one line, I thought that was great.

No, it does appear that Brady's biggest issues these days is his overly quick release combined with his penchant for staying in the pocket a BIT too long!!!!!

To me the big issue here is exposure for Brady. yes, he is not the first pro athlete to father an illegitimate chile (although he may hoild the reocrd for fastest back to back). The bigger issue is that the Extras and Access Hollywoods of the world are going to be following this story for the next year on a dialy basis and I wonder if THATR will be a distraction to him or the team since illegitimate bambino #1 is due right about week 1 and #2 right arouf playoff time.

This also destroys any hope he had of a political career after football whihc I understand he craved.

You would think his political aspirations are kaput....but this is a crazy, morally obscure world we live in now. Fer crissakes, Sundance was booted in favor of Sanjay on Idol tonight! Now that's crazy! LOL!

To me the big issue here is exposure for Brady. yes, he is not the first pro athlete to father an illegitimate chile (although he may hoild the reocrd for fastest back to back). The bigger issue is that the Extras and Access Hollywoods of the world are going to be following this story for the next year on a dialy basis and I wonder if THATR will be a distraction to him or the team since illegitimate bambino #1 is due right about week 1 and #2 right arouf playoff time.

That is good. Hopefully they don't get flagged for 12 men on the field on conception night. That would be an Anna Nicole like mess.

You would think his political aspirations are kaput....but this is a crazy, morally obscure world we live in now. Fer crissakes, Sundance was booted in favor of Sanjay on Idol tonight! Now that's crazy! LOL!

My favorite part was after Sundance got booted and the judges were TRASHING Sanjay, he had this "uh, folks, you know I can still hear you right????" look on his face. And that slut Anatola looked like she was going to have a nervous breakdown about 4 seconds after they went to commercial. BL, this season sucks. Its been a two horse race for a month now. Eliminating the rest is just a formality.

As to Brady, I am semi serious. Hes going to have the likes of Access Hollywood and US Weekly following him around all season until his 2 illegit kids are born. Thta could be a distraction to him. Madison Ave and his agent cant be too pleased not can Mrs Kraft. Ddnt she have a 3rd round pick cut 2 days after the draft because of a domestic battery issue? Kind of a moral compass that Mrs Kraft huh?

No, it does appear that Brady's biggest issues these days are his overly quick release combined with his penchant for staying in the pocket a BIT too long!!!!!

I heard he has happy feet in the pocket.....but not easily flustered. Rarely will he scramble out of the pocket. At times he stares down at his target and will lose focus of the rush, but his quick release and ability to step up allows him to deliver a quick and efficient strike.

He's clutch, a money player baby!

Tom Brady is a great QB, even from a WAY YO OBJECTIVE POINT OF VIEW. Such is life. Sadly enough, his accomplishments can't be disputed.

Yeah, and it seems like he is now trying to do everyhting possible to ensure that there is a next generation of Brady's to torment the Jets!!!!

EVERYBODY SING!!!!!!!

Here's the story

Of a QB named Tommy

Who was dating a super hot TV star

She had flowing hair of brown...but then got knocked up

And Tommy ran away very far

Here's the story

Of a QB named Tommy

Who dumped his TV babe for a VS ho

He knocked her up as well... a mere 3 months later

Would he stick around or again be on the go???

Until one day when Golden Tommy met their lawyers

And he knew he was headed for a financial crunch

Two new kids, different girlfriends and no prenup

But at least now he had his....Brady Bunch!!!!

Archived