Pacman In Trouble with the Law AGAIN..

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

Foxsports: A man pulled a knife on pacman in a bowling Alley while he was bowling with some friends.Man this dude can't stay away from Trouble.The man went to jail and his bond is 5k.

This guy went after Jones. According to police reports the guy who went after Jones has a pretty long rap sheet as well.

Jones wasn't the instigator this time but when you act big and tough sometimes people are going want to see how tough you really are.

Jones is going to have to realize that no matter how tough and bad you think you are, there is ALWAYS going to be someone tougher. Someone with a lot less to live for then you.

Dude better get his head on staight.

This guy went after Jones. According to police reports the guy who went after Jones has a pretty long rap sheet as well.

Jones wasn't the instigator this time but when you act big and tough sometimes people are going want to see how tough you really are.

Jones is going to have to realize that no matter how tough and bad you think you are, there is ALWAYS going to be someone tougher. Someone with a lot less to live for then you.

Doesn't he know that from playing football. He's 5'9". I'm bigger than him. Every time he steps on the field there are probably 20 guys that are bigger and tougher than him lining up. He's fast, not strong. Serves him right for bowling.

PS: When did he officially become Pacman? I thought he was Adam "Pacman" Jones, did he change his name like Hagler?

It drives me insane to see these players act like this. Anyone here would give their left nut to play in the nfl. And these idiots screw it up day in and day out. Most of us here have played sports in highschool and college. We got a taste of what it could be like. And this douche takes advantage of it. I hope the nfl kicks this go out and he ends up serving burgers at mcdonalds.

It drives me insane to see these players act like this. Anyone here would give their left nut to play in the nfl. And these idiots screw it up day in and day out. Most of us here have played sports in highschool and college. We got a taste of what it could be like. And this douche takes advantage of it. I hope the nfl kicks this go out and he ends up serving burgers at mcdonalds.

I know I got in trouble for defending Pacman making it rain at the NBA all-star game, but what exactly do you think he did wrong here? There is no evidence that he did anything wrong at all. A man pulled a knife on him and got arrested. He was bowling, not clubbing or in a bar. I suppose he should be banned from the NFL for going bowling now?

I know I got in trouble for defending Pacman making it rain at the NBA all-star game, but what exactly do you think he did wrong here? There is no evidence that he did anything wrong at all. A man pulled a knife on him and got arrested. He was bowling, not clubbing or in a bar. I suppose he should be banned from the NFL for going bowling now?

From what I read Jones did nothing wrong this time. He was just out enjoying a night of bowling when some guy decided to call him out.

It is all about the REP (Not JetNation rep mind you). When you go around acting like a thug or acting like a tough guy all the time sometimes you are gonna get called out. This time the guy had a knife and luckily for Jones this incident did not escalate.

Hopefully Jones (even though this wasn't his doing this time) realizes that he probably pretty lucky that this did not escalate. There are alot more people out there in this world who have alot less to lose that wouldn't mind taking out a "pacman".

lol, well dom, I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened. From what I heard though, he basicly was talking a little smack. Now, like I said I wasn't there and can only go on from what I heard and his past performance. He is a little punk, well big actually, but the fact remains he is always around trouble and anyone in his situation should be kissing God's butt for having it made.

lol, well dom, I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened. From what I heard though, he basicly was talking a little smack. Now, like I said I wasn't there and can only go on from what I heard and his past performance. He is a little punk, well big actually, but the fact remains he is always around trouble and anyone in his situation should be kissing God's butt for having it made.

Ha. That's what I mean. The guy is a POS, no doubt, but these last two incidents aren't anything you could pin on him at this point. If your daughter was dating him it's enough to break some kneecaps, but not take legal action or kick him out of the league.

Talking smack at the bowling alley! If 5'9" 190 is big then I'm a too am a big man. Too bad I can't run that fast or I could misbehave at the bowling alley too.

Pacman will be out of the league in a year. I don't care what anybody says or who reported this but personally I've never had anyone pull a knife on me while I was minding my business with my friends and family at the bowling alley. You bring stuff like this upon yourself, it just doesn't randomly happen.

Pacman will be out of the league in a year. I don't care what anybody says or who reported this but personally I've never had anyone pull a knife on me while I was minding my business with my friends and family at the bowling alley. You bring stuff like this upon yourself, it just doesn't randomly happen.

rape victims are at fault to...since ya know, they bring this stuff upon themsevles.

haven't been around much have you? i know plenty of people who have had knives pulled on them, and i live in the middle of nowhere, and they weren't doing anything other than walking down the street minding their own business.

but hey, i guess pacman shouldn't go bowling, its dangerous in those alleys.

come on now oak, you are talking about two different things here. If someone is going to rob you or rape you then that is one thing. But, if you are just standing around in a bowling alley people aren't there trying to commit a crime. I'd bet money that Jones was popping off at the mouth and someone said alright lets see what you got and pulled a knife. In some ways, and I know I'm going to get roasted for this but oh well. The world might have been a better place without Jones in it. If all the bad people started taking out all the other bad people this would be a better place.

come on now oak, you are talking about two different things here. If someone is going to rob you or rape you then that is one thing. But, if you are just standing around in a bowling alley people aren't there trying to commit a crime. I'd bet money that Jones was popping off at the mouth and someone said alright lets see what you got and pulled a knife. In some ways, and I know I'm going to get roasted for this but oh well. The world might have been a better place without Jones in it. If all the bad people started taking out all the other bad people this would be a better place.

the world would be a better place without any humans. that doesn't mean you just start killing them.

I agree. He is more then a disgrace to football, kick his ass out please.

You don't think it's possible that knowing Pacman's rep the guy started in on him? If you've ever hung out with anybody who is even remotely famous people start with them all the time. Especially if they have any kind of tough guy rep.

agreed

so how many famous people have you hung out with dom? People might want to see how tough he is and that is brought out by himself slapping women and having a thug lifestyle.

I don't have any real famous friends if that's what you mean, but..

I worked for over ten years at a VIP lounge at a place you'd all recognize and we got all types, rappers, actors, CEOs. It's not super common, but people were often looking to start trouble with them, yelling, threatening, demanding "feats of strength." Bigger guys, rappers, football players would get the treatment, not Freddie Prinz Jr or Lindsay Lohan.

The exact point I am making is that people wanting to see how tough he is causes problems. You can say that comes from his thug lifestyle and slapping women, but that doesn't make it right. If the guy turned over a new leaf he'd still potentially be faced with these incidents. I'm not saying Pacman should be up for man of the year, I'm saying that these last two incidents are in no way evidence he should be kicked from the league. There is no proof and little evidence he broke any laws or even did anything wrong. The only allegations I've even seen that he did anything wrong came from that club owner and that guy is as big a scumbag as Pacman.

Drums thinks the guy has to stay in his house. He can't even go bowling without people implying "bad intentions."

If he turned over a new leaf and gave back to the community I'm sure people would treat him differently. In my opinion he deserves all the bad karma he can get. Actually though, me wishing bad karma on him might affect my own karma. Alright to hell with everyone.

To hell with me? To hell with you! If I see you in the bowling alley it's on!!

Archived